Surprise

Mew's POV

It's Sunday. It's been a week and a half since I've been living with Gulf. I've managed to move all of my stuff in the new apartement (in secret of course) and put my old place for sale. For the last two days I'm trying to think of a way how to tell that to Gulf. I've gotten quite used to not living alone and have someone to fall asleep with.

It's almost 9 pm and I'm waiting for him to come back. Today we had a day event and I just got back. He has to help clean. I think I should probably tell him today since tomorrow it's our day off - the resort is closed due to some inspection or something like that.

He comes back looking tired and goes straight to the shower. I feel nervous. He comes from the bathroom and yawns on his way to bed. He sits down and looks at me: "Is everything okay P'? You look worried?"

I take a deep breathe. Here goes nothing. "I have to tell ypu something..." "Sure, go ahead." "So... Khm... I've found a place. And I've kinda moved my things there already. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. You'd probably want to help me but I don't want to bother you too much. I-"
He puts his hand on my mouth. "Wait. That means you're going? When? Can I go with you or do you plan to go alone...?"

By the last question his voice shakes and he seems as if he's about to cry. I sit closer to him and pull him in to my hug. "I plan to go soon. If you want we can move your stuff there tomorrow. But if you think it's too soon to move in with me you can wait. I can stay alone but not for long..." I hear him sobbing. "P'... Please take me with you." I smile, happy, that he wants to live with me. I hug him tighter.

I gently push him away and wipe his tears. "Did you really cry just because you thought I'm gonna live by myself?" He nods. "I would never do that to you," I say kindly then continue: "So. We're both free tomorrow. If you agree we could move your things and by tomorrow we can already sleep there."

He smiles happily and hugs me again. "I love you." "I love you more." "I love you the most." As he says the last sentence we kiss. After that we lay down, still hugging. I think it's time for us to sleep but clearly he has other plans.

"So, tell me. Where is this new place? Is it far? How does it look like? Big? Tell me please." I look at him and smile. When he's tired and excited he looks like a kid. So damn cute. I start explaining to him everything I can remember. He listens with his eyes wide opened. When I stop he kisses me and lays on my chest. "We better sleep soon then. I can't wait to pack." I agree and just before we go to sleep we both say at the same time:

"I love you."