Preparations II

Mew's POV

"Wait. Turn around. Look to your left. Perfect. Oh my gosh you look gorgeous P'!"

My sister just got married. I took her and my new brother-in-law to lunch, before we go ti the beach to celebrate and I just can't taking pictures of her. She looks absolutelly amazing. If she wasn't my sister, I'd probably marry her myself.

"Nong Mew, that's enough. Let her sit down and finish her meal," her husband scolds me and I do as he says. It's true that I only listen to my sister and noone else, not even our parents, but I have to prove to her that I'm a suportive brother.

----------

After lunch all of us sit in the car and I drive. We're headed for the beach with a short stop at a gas station and later on we stop to pick up the other photographer. It's our cousin, P'Mint who we don't get to see quite often so we start chatting excitedly and the ride to the resort seems really short.

When we arrive my sister P'May and P'Ice (her husband) go to find the owner while P'Mint and I check our lenses and unload our equipment to start the photoshoot. Soon two of the workers are sent to help us carry our stuff to a nicely decorated terrace. Soon the couple joins us there and we can start.

It's kind of annoying how one of the workers is here all the time. He stands a few feet away and keeps looking at us. I mean, yeah, sure, it's convenient having him close when we need something but it's just very strange.

I can't not notice him. He keeps staring and smiling. I think he likes my sister. Or my cousin. I'm not quite sure. I better talk to him when we finish and tell him they are both happily married. Before he does anything stupid.

"Hey! Mew! You're supposted to take pictures from different angles." "Sorry P' " I apologize to my cousin and try to stop dealing with the other guy. Seriously though, he annoys me so much.

-----

"I think we're done" P'May says as she checks the time. Only 10 minutes before the guests are supposed to arrive. I nod.
P'Mint calls the worker who calls one more guy to help us carry some of the gadgets back to my car.

When everything is put away and the two of us are left only with a camera and few different lenses each I lock the car and we head back.

As I see the guy who kept staring is walking slower than the others I grab the opportunity to stop him and talk to him. I grab his hand which scares him so he nearly punches me. "Oh, shit, I'm sorry. I mean... I'm sorry sir." He waiis at me and apologizes once more. Then I hold his hand so he stops and listens.

"Do you, by any chance, like any of the two girls who were on the terrace just now? Cause if so, let me tell you: they're both married."

He seems confused. He scratches his head and asks what on earth I'm talking about. "You were staring at us the whole time. People only stare like that when they like someone. Or, if they're total creeps. So, which one is it?"

He still looks lost but answers anyway: "I still don't really understand what you mean. I didn't realise I was staring. So if I did, then I'm truly sorry. Also I don't like any of your friends. Tbey both truly are beautiful but I could never like someone who's taken."

What a relief. He doesn't like them and he isn't a creep. He's just weird. Really really really weird.