Strangers

Mew's POV   (Finally...)

I woke up with a massive headache. As I move I find out my butt also hurts as hell. I open my eyes and notice I'm sleeping on someones chest. I look up and see the weird guy from the wedding. I rapidly sit up which wakes him.

"Where the hell am I? What's going on? Why on earth am I here with you?" I yell the first word but continue giuetly cause my head hurts. He scratches the back of his head, sits up leaned on the wall behind him and starts explaining:

"You were drunk so your sister rold me to take care of you. You didn't want to get your own room in order to not cause her any extra expenses. So I brought you here. To answer your first and last question: you're in my room. Your with me cause that's where I live. To answer your middle question: you woke me uo and now we're having a conversation. That's going on. Any other questions? No? Would you like to get some breakfast with me?"

He looks at me and waits for an answer. Hoe can he be so relaxed. I nod cause I do feel hungry and decide to talk to him again later. "Can you get me something ti wear?" I ask cautiously and he seems nervous. He stands in front of his wardrobe, turns to look at me and pulls out some shorts and a pink T-Shirt. "Only that'll fit you. I think..." he says and gets dressed. He disappears into the bathroom and I get dressed myself.

He returns and leads me to the cantine. He chats with his friend I suppose who then gives him his bowl of porridge. He almost walks away but he stopps and adds: "Oh and P' count whatever he takes as if I ate it." The cook smiles. "And I thought you only bring girls here." She chuckles and he explains he only took care of me cause of my sisters orders. She nods and asks me what I'll have. "An omelette with rice please." She smiles and whispers while plating it: "Come on, you can tell me. Did your sister really order him or is he suddenly into guys too?" I feel my earns turning red and just say I have no idea what she's talking about, thank her for the meal and join Gulf at his table. This bastard.

The whole time we're eating I keep asking what happened but he just smiles and orders me to eat. When we return to his room he finds my clothes and carkeys. He folds the clothes into a bag and gives it to me along with the keys. "You can keep the shorts and the T-Shirt" he adds and I ask again, getting really angry.

"What happened yesterday?" He looks at me and sighs. "You won't like it." He seems worried and only continues when I assore him again that I really want to know. "Okay. So, you came here and wanted to take a bath. Then you wanted me to join you. I did. I'll spare you the details; things escalated and basically you asked me to fuck you. That's it."

I yell at him if he didn't even bother to think that I'm drunk and maybe wouldn't want this but he just ignores me. I stand there yelling and he sits on his bed staring somewhere else. "Damn, he's cute" I say and when he looks at me surprised I realize I said it out loud. Fuck.

"Forget it. Forget everything. Nothing happened. We don't know each other." I walk away, out of his room and head towards my car. Suddenly I stop. He is cute. I think and walk to the receptionist. I ask for a post-it and a pen. I write down my phone number and give it to the employee. "Please give it to Gulf when you see him" I say and leave.