Our little secret II (15+)

Gulf's POV

He pushes me away and stares into my eyes. He says nothing. I feel really guilty so I try to waii to apologise but he stops me. I look into his eyes. He holds my hand and pulls it towards his private area. I fell in sinking into water and then I feel it touching something. "Shit!" I got scared. He placed my hand on his dick and I felt it's hard.

I don't have much time to be scared or to think cause his hand is already touching my package. I feel it harden and this time I push him away. With both my hands I hug my knees in front of me confused. "Enough" I say and step out of the bath. I dry myself with a towel and hang it around my waist. "I can't leave you in here, you'll freeze" I add harshly and help him out. I give him a clean towel. I try my best to keep my eyes away from him until he's covered with a towel.

I exit the bathroom and open my wardrobe. I pull out two bathrobes, one for me and one for him. I put mine on and hand the other one to him. He takes it but puts it down on the bed. I chose to ignore it and lay down on the furthest edge of the bad praying for my boner to go away so I can sleep.

Sadly my visitor has other plans for me. I feel the bad move so I suspect he laid down. I'm wrong. He's on his four, well more specific on his three, slightly leaning over me, one hand on my hip.

"P'... You can't do this to me. It's your fault I'm hard. Won't you take responsability for it?" He looks at me with puppy eyes which drives me crazy. I turn around, knock him off me, hold his neck and kiss him. Not slowly and scared as before but passionately and quite fast. He doesn't resist. On the contrary, he grabs my hair and guides my lips down his neck towards his nipples. I gently suck on them and then he pushes my head lower. I've only now noticed that his towel is already gone. "Not so fast now" I say pulling my head up, kissing his lips again.

I take of my bathrobe as his hands travel over my chest. He sits up to kiss me as I kneel above him my legs apart. I feel his hands grabbing my butt and I absolutely don't protest. I stroke his hair and then push him back on the bed. I kiss him again. I gently start rubbing his little fella with one hand and he returns the favor.

We stop kissing as we both come near reaching the climax. Then he stops all of a sudden and asks if I have a condom. I don't think about it and pull one from the nightstand drawer and hand it to him. "It's for you" he says and I have to admit I'm confused. "I want to know how it feels" he says shyly and spreads his legs. Sure, why not, I think to myself and roll it up my penis.

I press my hips against him and slowly go in. He screams at first which frightens me but then tells me to continue. I slowly start humping him as I do with women, meanwhile still giving him a handjob.

I see him grabbing on the sheets and I feel him shaking. I pick up on speed and I feel myself coming near the end. At the same time I feel my hand getting sticky with his semen and myself cumming.

We both pant in exhaustion. I am the first to come to my senses and clean. I put my bathrobe on and force him to dress it to. Then I pull him on the upper side of bed and hug him tightly not fully understanding why.

************************************
Hey. So the last two chapters were a bit challenging and more sexual. The next ones will be more romantic. Promise. Hope you enjoy. :)