Monday

Gulf's POV

I wait in front of the door. Mew's inside with his (hopefully) future boss. I'm nervous. If he's accepted I'll soon see him everyday. I really hope he gets the job. If he does, he'll move in with me. I doubt he'll get an apartement soon. And by the time he gets one he'll want me to move in with him. Which means no more free room but higher salary. Still we both have free food here if we live close enough. But I really don't want to live alone anymore. It's boring.

He comes out with a sad look on his eyes. "So...?" I ask carefully and he starts talking slowly, unsurely: "He said that my experience is impressive just as my work and that I'd trully be an asset to the team, but..." "But what!? Speak, pleaseeee." I'm really nervous as I see him open his mouth again: "But sadly I'll have to leave my boss and come work here on wednesday." "Wednesday? So soon. Great!" I hug him and give him a kiss.

We're in my room packing his backpack. We leave the clean clothes out and hang them in one side of my closet. We go for an early lunch before my work and then I send him off at the parking lot. I walk towards the reception slightly sad as he drives away.

Mew's POV

Before driving home I park across the street and walk to the house next to the resort. I take the elevator to the top floor. It's the apartement I've found yesterday which covers the entire floor. It's kinda huge but it's gorgeus. It has a terrace and two balconies, a guest room, huge kitchen and so on.

I talk to the owner and we come to an agreement. I can buy the place in three instalments and I can move in in two weeks. I drive home happily and call my boss. We decide I come to work tomorrow to take my stuff and then leave, no resentment. I pack two bags with thungs I'll need in two coming weeks while living with Gulf. Since his working hours are longer than mine, I'll secretly come home while he works and take everything else to my new place as soon as possible. I hope he won't get angry with me for not telling him. We'll see...

Gulf's POV

I'm decorating the place with my co-workers for some business event. I'm glad it's not a wedding cause it means we'll be done sooner and I'll have more time tomorrow. I text Mew to ask if he's home and am happy when he texts he is. I ask him when he's coming back but get no reply. I guess he hasn't seen the text or talked to his boss yet. I really hope he's back soon tho. I miss him. I know he just left, but I miss him. I can't quite imagine what it would be like if we were to live separately. It would kill me.

"Gulf! What on earth are you doing!? I said tie a ribbon and you did like 100 knots already! Focus!" "Sorry P' " I mumble and try to fix the mess I made. I really hope Mew comes back soon...

************************************
Sorry if this segment is written poorly or seems as a filler. I need to speed up some events in order to be able to write more about them.
Still hope you like it anyways😊