Excitement

Mew's POV

I open my eyes. Shit, we must have fallen asleep under the palm tree. I've never slept this much in one day before. Since it's not so hot anymore, I pinch Gulf so he wakes up and show the ocean: "How about we go for a swim?" He smiles and immediately jumps up. "Let's go! Let's go!" I get up surprised: "You seem excited? Don't you ever swim?" We take off our shirts and trousers and walk rowards the water while he explains: "Playing in the water is kind of boring if you're alone so I don't do it quite often..."

He jumps in the ocean happy like a child. I run after him and splash water in his face. He laugh and splashes me back. We start a water fight truly looking like two little children. Soon we get tired of doing that and start looking more mature. I swim up to him, hug him and we start kissing. "Mew, stop. People are looking..." "As if you cared." He laughs and we continue kissing. "Breathe in deeply," I say and he suspiciously does what I said. I kiss him and pull him underwater. We make out, our hands travelling all over the other's body. We run out of air so we have to go back up. He smiles staring into my eyes. I smile too.

My body is shaking due to the cold water and he notices it. "Shall we go back?" he asks and I agree in a split second. We pick up our clothes and carry them back to the room. We throw the clothes on the bad and go directly in the bathroom to take a shower so we didn't wet the floor too much.

After the shower we decide to go out to eat. "Gulf. How about we don't go to the canteen for free food but I treat you? In the restaurant across the road? I hate staying here for free..." "It's okay. I don't mind you staying here. I also don't mind going out for dinner." He smiles and I kiss him.

While he peels his shrimp he starts talking: "About the job. If you're really sure about moving here, you can come work as a resort promoter. What you'd have to do is take pictures of whatever the other promoters say, develop them and help create posters, add etc. If you want. If you don't, you can still find something else, or not move here if you're not sure or-" "Stop. It's great. Really. I'd like working with you since you don't have much free time." I smile and hold his hand.

We head back towards his room but change our minds and take another walk along the beach. Probably the last for now. As we finally return to the room we sit on the bed thinking. He finds his laptop and send an email to the head of the promotion team if I could come for an interview tomorrow morning. After that I lay down and he lays across, resting his head on my stomach his legs hanging of the bed. I hold his hand and stroke his hair with the other hand.

He falls asleep. He looks so handsome and cute at the same time. I take out my phone slowly, not letting go of his hand and start searching for an apartment nearby. I don't want to impose on Gulf for too long. It'd be weird living here with him if I actually do get the job since we just got together. But I need to find an apartment good enough for him to move in someday. I scroll through the adds and find something really close and really nice. Also not really cheap. I find the contact and send an email...