Weekend II

Mew's POV

We walk along the beach smiling. I know we're supposed to be friends but I can't help myself but to reach for his hand. He holds mine and smiles. He doesn't protest which makes me happy. I look at his face and let go of his hand. He seems to be surprised. He looks at me confused only to see me grabbing my camera which was hanging around my neck to snap a photo of him.

"Hey! I look ugly for sure. I wasn't smiling..." he complains and I tell him he looks great anyways. He smiles widely which makes me take another photo. "Mew... Stop..." he laughs but it doesn't really seem as if it bothered him for real. I stop anyway, holding his hand again.

We stop at the end of the resort's part of the beach where there are big hammocks hanging on trees and we sit in one. It's getting darker and colder and I feel him shiver a bit. He's only wearing a T'Shirt whereas I also have a jacket. I take it off and instead of giving it to him, I hug him and lay back with him in my arms, then cover both. He doesn't protest.

I hate silence so we start a conversation about our childhoods which goes late into the night. Where we figure it's late enough we get up and head back to have dinner. His cook messes with me again asking if we're official since none of his girls have ever come to visit him, neither has he flirted with anyone since meeting me. I'm happy to hear this but still deny what she's suggesting. After all, we're just friends.

Gulf's POV

We're eating dinner, hearing the music coming from the terrace where a wedding's taking place. We're both silent looking in our plates and slowly eating. When we finish we go bact to my room and shower (separately). I'm standing on my balcony when he comes out of the bathroom. He stands next to me and puts his arm around my shoulders, lightly pressing our bodies together.

"What are you doing?" he asks curiously and I reply: "When standing hear the music is heard the loudest." I look off to the ocean, dreaming. He pulls his arm from my shoulders, turns me to look at him and grabs both my hands. "Do you want to dance?" he asks fully aware it's time for slow romantic songs. I smile lightly and nod.

He hugs my waist and I put my hands aroud his neck. We're atring at each others eyes, dancing slowly. I feel him pulling me closer to himself, hugging me tightly. Tips of our noses are now touching. I can feel my heart beat faster in my chest. I look deeply in his eyes and kiss him. I gently stroke his hair as I feel his hands sliding up my back.

"Wait!" I say pulling away. "That's wrong, I'm sorry. We agreed on being just friends. Sorry." I step away, lean on the fence and hold my head. I feel his presence and before I know it his hands land on my hips and he turns me around.

"Yeah, I think we did agree on that. But I also think you don't mind me doing this do you?" he says, places his hand on my neck and kisses me. "I think you're right" I say, placing my hands on his hips pulling him closer so our bodies touch. We slowly move towards the bed kissing constantly. His legs bump in the bed and I push him so he lays down. I kneel abouve him, one hand on the bed supporting my weight and the other searching the edge of his T-Shirt...