Moving in

¤ Chapter 1¤

¤ Chapter 1¤

Kim haneul struggled with her pink suitcase as she tried to climb what seemed like a hundred steps to get to her new house.

She huffed and rolled the sleeves to her hoodie and threw her blue hair into a bun. The suitcase was extremely heavy and she had 6 more boxes to haul up the stairs and the day was sweltering hot.

A wooden,red door finally loomed into view and haneul brightened up. Her hands were aching,swollen and red. She sat on the stairs for a couple minutes to catch her breath.

She took time to look around her at the heart of Seoul where huge buildings longer than any went on and on littering the skyline of the city.

Haneul closed her eyes and smiled to herself to have finally shifted to a new house and to start a new beginning.

She was very rudely interrupted by a loud crunch and even louder slurping. Her brows furrowed towards her nose and she opened her eyes to look at the disturbance. The sunlight blocked her view and she squinted her eyes to see who was slurping so loudly.

A short boy with red-hair looked at her with wide eyes,the straw of his drink still in his mouth.

"I'm sorry uh may I help you?" said the boy finally taking the straw out of his mouth.

"Yes you may help me" replied haneul and the boy's eyes waited for her answer.

"Do you mind not slurping so loudly that the whole of Seoul can hear?" continued haneul her voice calm but a light irritation laced through it.

"Oh um okay I guess- I'm Park Jimin by the way.. Why are u here?" asked Jimin the straw twirling in his mouth again.

Haneul's eyes followed jimin's mouth before replying.

"I live here now, I'm Kim haneul".

"oh you're Kookie's new neighbour huh?" asked jimin his eyes growing wide again.

"Cookie as in Chocolate Chip?"asked haneul as she wondered to herself and accidently said it out loud.

"No kookie as in K-O-O-K-I... OH! Tae you're here".Jimin stopped talking mid-sentence when another boy walked up the stairs his hands in his pockets.

Haneul's eyes shifted to the boy's hair which was an electric blue, the exact shade of her hair. The boy stood in front of her, his height making her feel small and puny.

"Nice hair..I'm Taehyung".The boy said and haneul's eyes widened at the deepness of his voice.

"h-hi i'm haneul, I'm Kookie's new neighbour?" haneul stammered and glanced at Jimin for confirmation.

"well wouldn't I do anything to be in kookie's place right now" taehyung muttered his mouth drooping.

Haneul's cheek reddened and she looked down at her feet.

"yah, stop it let's go upstairs come on" said jimin slapping taehyung's shoulder lightly and the two handsome boys walked another flight of stairs to the second floor.

Haneul touched her heart and sat down on the stairs once again, smiling and a bit red at Taehyung's words.