Princess red

¤Chapter 4¤

¤Chapter 4¤

A loud,ringing sound woke up haneul which made her jump up and she rubbed her eyes.

The ringtone was constant and seemed to be coming from outside her door.

She slowly walked over and opened the door, the morning sun blinding her eyes.

"who the fuck is playing music this early in the morning, PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE u piece of shit". She screamed not caring about the insane amount of rudeness in her tone.

Once her eyes adjusted, she looked outside to find a very frozen jimin and taehyung.

Their eyes were wide and jimin's phone was in his hand near his ear. Taehyung's  mouth was wide open and he was staring at haneul.

A sound of footsteps coming down the stairs was heard and haneul turned around to see a very handsome jungkook coming down.

He seemed unfazed and just glanced at haneul before speaking up.

"haneul, ur clothes." jungkook said in a bored tone.

Haneul looked down and realised, all she was wearing was a tshirt and it came up only to her thighs. She then looked at jungkook, her eyes wide open when he chuckled and said.

"your hair as well".

"whats wrong with my h- OH MY GOD" haneul screamed as she touched her hair.

Her blue hair was a messy mop on her head which led her to grab jimin's phone and look at herself in the camera.

Her face was a mess.

She was too lazy to wash her makeup off last night and now her lipstick had stained her cheeks, her mascara was smudged and her eyes were black like a panda.

Haneul screamed and slammed her door in embarassment .She slid down behind the door and her head slumped down onto her knees.

She heard a knock on the window few minutes later and saw a very amused jungkook and a scared jimin outside.

Jimin's eyes were big as eggs whereas jungkook was smirking and looking at haneul.

Haneul looked down and realised she wasn't wearing any shorts under her tshirt. She quickly got up and walked to her window as she felt her blood boil.

"what do you want!" she screamed.

"jimin's phone" jungkook replied calmly his eyes scanning haneul.

Haneul then looked at the phone in her hand and her cheeks turned red again.

She handed it to jimin and they both whispered a silent sorry.

Jimin walked away and jungkook stood there, his thin lips stretched out into a smile.

"Red is my favourite colour princess" jungkook said winking as he turned around and walked away.

Haneul looked at him confused and it dawned on her.

"YAH! byuntae( pervert)" haneul screamed and stormed inside her bathroom to clean herself up.

"how dare he" she muttered, her anger flowing through her as she washed off the mascara on her face.

•••••••••••••••••

"jungkook why the hell is she screaming what did u do to her?" jimin asked and looked up at jungkook.

"nothing hyung dont worry about it" jungkook replied giving him a smile and a wink.

"jungkook, dont tease her." taehyung said.

"why hyung? Do u like her?" jungkook said joking around.

"yes, I mean I think so?" taehyung said rubbing his neck.

"you like haneul?" jimin asked his eyes popping out.

"yeah jimin, I want to get to know her more. So jungkook dont try anything." taehyung replied his voice slightly wavering.

"she's all yours hyung but no promises at not teasing her, I mean have u seen her?" jungkook said.

"she's so pretty and her hair is literally the colour of my hair, it's like we were meant to be also her legs are sexy as fuck." taehyung said biting his lip and thinking.

"woah calm down keep it PG, jimin's here." jungkook said laughing.

"shut up jungkook, me and yoongi have more action than yall both do, you're just jealous." jimin said his tone raising and pointing at jungkook.

"just get in the car both of you" taehyung sighed and got into the driverseat.

"but seriously jungkook lay off of haneul" taehyung looked at jungkook.

"okay hyung we'll see" jungkook said a mischievious twinkle in his eyes as he patted taehyung's shoulder playfully.