Banana milk

¤Chapter 2¤

¤Chapter 2¤

All of haneul's boxes were stacked up in her room and she looked outside the window. The sky had turned orange and it was getting late for dinner.

Since she just moved in, Haneul had to get groceries and she decided to take a little walk to the convenience store to get some vegetables, fruits and any other snacks that she needed and especially her banana milk.

She grabbed a pair of running shoes,tied her hair up,zipped up into a sweater and was off to the store.

••••••••••••••••••

His headphones plugged into his ears,Jungkook sipped his banana milk slowly and walked home,his body tired and ready for bed. His head hung low and his chocolate brown hair with tiny blonde tips swayed in the light breeze.

His heart was filled with sadness and he just wanted to go to his bed.

Immersed in his thoughts,he hit someone which made jungkook immediately look up but all he could see was a bright blue.

•••••••••••••••••••

Haneul walked out of the store with 2 big bags and in her mouth a banana milk. She smiled and hummed to herself feeling cheerful as ever. The milk was sweet and gave her the feeling that it was like a reward for all the shifting work she had done.

She continued humming and closing her eyes when she bumped into someone and fell on them. Her blue hair fell foward all over the stranger's face and she stood up quickly.

"I'm sorry it was my fault I should have looked where I was going" she said bowing hurriedly.

The boy just looked at her blankly and sipped on his banana milk. Haneul's eyes searched for hers and she saw it lying on the road,it's contents all over the ground.

"My banana milk" she said sadly and cursed at her clumsiness.

"Do you want mine?" the boy said his voice soft and gentle very much unlike his appearance.

Haneul looked at the boy and realised he had so many tattoos. His arms were strong and muscular and muscles poked out from his black t-shirt and his hair was dyed a blonde at the edges.

She wanted to touch his hair, it looked so soft.

"um excuse me? Do u want to have mine? Since you dropped yours?" repeated the boy again, his doe-like eyes opening wider this time.

"ani..you can have it.Thank you for offering, I'm sorry again" Haneul replied finally shifting from her trance.

She hurriedly turned around, grabbed her bags and walked past the boy to go home.

•••••••••••••••••••

All Jungkook could see was blue.He pushed and attempted to get up but then noticed that the girl who had bumped into him had the exact same electric blue hair as taehyung.

The girl apologised and Jungkook did too but she seemed sad and kept looking for something.

Jungkook looked around and found a banana milk on the road. He realised the girl liked banana milk too.

As she bent down to look at the mess, Jungkook looked at her. Her blue hair was very long and small freckles lay scattered around her nose and cheeks.

He felt bad and decided to offer her his banana milk.

"Do u want mine, since you have dropped yours?" he asked politely.

The girl seemed to be looking up and down at him and Jungkook felt weird.

Did he have something on his face?

He repeated his question again and the girl declined and hurriedly walked away.

Jungkook simply sighed and slowly walked home, the sugary taste of the milk floating around in his mouth.