Rings and things

¤Chapter 18¤

¤Chapter 18¤

Jungkook and haneul arrived at the spot where he was attacked and searched around.

The area was mostly deserted with a very few houses and many abandoned buildings. Beside the road there was a small alleyway that lead to a dead end and it was full with  filled to the brim trashcans.

Jungkook and haneul searched for hours on end for anything but they couldnt find anything.

"Im so tired, since we came this far can we go to the store?" haneul asked jungkook

"sure we can do that" jungkook was dissapointed when he couldnt find anything but agreed to leave.

Just as they exited the alley way, something shiny caught their eye.jungkook picked it up and showed it to haneul.

Haneul's eyes widened when she recognized the ring.

"jungkook I know this ring." haneul said slowly.

Jungkook looked at her confused.

A flashback of one of her memories, when her dad was buried along with the ring came back to her and haneul was astounded.

"jungkook thats my dads ring" she said.

"isnt ur dad um not alive anymore?" he said.

"thats the thing..we buried the ring along with him" she replied.

"maybe its a different ring" he said

"no, look his initials are engraved on it." haneul said caressing the ring.

"fuck" jungkook said.

"does that mean your dad didnt die?" he said.

"but I saw him getting buried..i saw his coffin get put to the ground" she said.

"wait coffin? Haneul what the fuck, you didnt see his body?"jungkook raised his voice.

"i didnt kook"haneul replied.

Jungkook's eyes were wide and a sudden headache hit him.

He stumbled and a name popped up in his head.

Jungkook dragged haneul to the store so that they could get some food and then go home. Jungkook hoped the name he was about to say was not who he thought it was.

When they got packets of ramyeon, some tteokbokki and some milk and chips, they paid quickly and just as.they walked to the door.

Jungkook looked away fear in his eyes.

"hello jungkook dear, how have you been?" his mother said sweetly, looking at haneul and jungkook.

Jungkook didnt reply and dragged haneul out the door.

"what the fuck how did she come here? She was wearing her normal clothes and not her red suit. Her makeup was not on and his mom actuallly looked very pretty. The sunlight lit up her brown eyes, the same as jungkook's but her eyes were not as happy and cheerful as jungkooks.

"I dont know how she found us, lets go home. Fuck haneul, she saw you. Now ur in danger." jungkook repleid panting.

They soon reached home and jungkook took haneul to her house since hoseok and yoongi were at his house.

"haneul please tell me you dont know this name?" jungkook asked pleading.

"what name?" she replied.

"Kang Gyeong-min?" jungkook replied holding haneul's shoulders.

"thats my dads name kook" she said in confusion.

"haneul, my mom dated your dad in high school." jungkook said.

"before I was born, we had a maid working in the house.before my mom found out she was pregnant with me, she found another boyfriend, which was ur dad."

" But since she was pregnant , she got back with my dad and never saw your dad again. My maid had heard my dad bring up the name and she told me one day." jungkook replied.

"do you think my dad is still alive then?" haneul asked shaking.

"he might just be" jungkook replied.