Sleepover Sunday

¤Chapter 20¤

¤Chapter 20¤

Sunlight peeped through the curtains of jungkook's house. The two were sleeping soundly.

After last night's confession, jungkook shyly suggested that they could sleepover at his house and of course haneul had agreed.

It was late afternoon and the weekend. Luckily college was closed since it was slowly starting to snow.

Haneul opened her eyes and looked around. Her legs were on top of jungkook and her hands around his neck. Jungkook's arm was hugging her waist and his head was touching her chest.

The blue in jungkook's hair shimmered and haneul put her hands through, smoothing his bed head.

Jungkook stirred and opened his eyes slowly. His hands rubbed his eyes and he looked so adorable.

"good morning" he said softly, his eyes not fully opened yet.

"good afternoon" haneul replied giggling.

"afternoon already?" jungkook replied sitting up.

Haneul hummed in response and got down from the bed.

"wait you're forgetting something" jungkook said opening his arms.

Haneul laughed and crawled to jungkook and put her arms around him. He pecked her lips softly and smoothed out her hair.

"you look way better without makeup..I can see your freckles. They are the cutest" jungkook said pokiing at her cheeks.

Haneul rolled her eyes and got down.

3 knocks were heard on the door and haneul went to open it.

Taehyung's dad and jimin stood there, their faces very grim.

"please come in" said haneul and bowed to Mr. Kim.

They walked inside and sat on the couch and waited for jimin or Mr. Kim to.say anything.

"so we talked to prosecutor Moon and she said that she would open the case again. We also enquired about Junyoung's company, but because I am a former police amd now a CEO, its a danger for me to go in as i am not exactly their friend and i have other duties to attend to. After giving it some thought, i thought the best person to see Junyoung and try to find any clues is you Haneul. Even if he kicked you out, there is more chances of junyoung accidently spilliing something about his farms than when we go. Jin and namjoon tried to enquire but since they are rivals, they could not do much"Mr.Kim said.

"we also gave them the ring you found and they said that, there were fingerprints of your mother and your father. According to the death report, your father did die and get buried but personally even prosecutor Moon doesnt think so." jimin then said.

"okay, I'll go meet Junyoung, its time i did anyway" haneul said shrugging.

"what, no. What if he does something to you? Are u crazy?" jungkook said panicking.

"there's no other way kook-ah, i have to go see him. Theres a connection between why your mom is out of jail and why did we find my dad's ring." haneul said sighing.

"well then, i'll be back if i get more information. Until then, i request you to stay at home and dont leave each other alone because now you are both targets. I will try my best to find out where jungkook's mom is hiding but I cannot promise you when." Mr. kim said walking out the door waving goodbye.

Haneul hugged jimin and thanked him for helping.Jimin smiled, his eyes dissapearing as he ruffled haneul's hair and walked out the door as well.

Jungkook and haneul sat down thinking.

"i'm going to meet him tomorrow jungkook. Sooner the better it is." haneul said sternly.

Jungkook nodded sighing as he knew he couldnt protest and just hugged haneul quietly.

Will they find his mom? What if something happens to haneul?

A million thoughts ran through his head and he sighed again.