Hospital Croissant

¤Chapter 25¤

¤Chapter 25¤

Jungkook reached the hospital and ran to haneul's room.

He opened the door and he saw a messy bed and a disconnected IV machine. The room was messy and jungkook called out haneul's name as he tensed up in panic.

"haneul, where are you, what the fuck." jungkook bent down under the bed to see if she hid in there just in case.

Jungkook dropoed down onto the floor and tears started flowing out of his eyes as he put his fingers in his hair and screamed a little in frustration and anger.

"kook-ah, why ahshhs yiu ahsh the floore" a voice mumbled.

Jungkook looked up to see haneul stuffing her mouth with a croissant and her mouth was puffed out.

His red eyes and nose looked at her in surprise.

"why are you crying, what the hell happened?" haneul said swallowing the food in her mouth and walking to jungkook and hugging him.

"I thought they took you" jungkook said pouting and his strong muscular arms wrapped around haneul's waist and he sighed.

"did you just pout?" haneul said laughing.

"no I didnt, you're imagining things." jungkook replied nuzzling his head closer to her neck.

He released haneul from the hug and looked at her smiling.
His fingers touched her cheeks and she closed her eyes breathing heavily.
Jungkook moved closer to her and bit his lip lightly as his eyes moved from her eyes to her lips.

He went closer and felt her soft lips against his. He moved his lips slowly agianst her and his hands moved up to her neck.

Jungkook's phone rang and he grunted in anger as he rolled his eyes.

He picked his phone up and put it to his ear.

"hello? Yes tae?" he said fiddlimg with haneul's hand.

"what" was all jungkook said and his eyes widened.

"okay, I'll be there" he said hanging up.

"what happened kookie?" said haneul.

"they found my mother, but she killed herself and killed your dad too.." jungkook said looking down.

"oh" was all haneul said as she looked down.

They both felt pain but refused to admit it to themselves. After all, they were the ones who raised them and now that they were gone, the two felt slightly at peace and slightly restless.

"they caught the rest of her men and prosecutor moon also made sure junyoung shut down the drug business." jungkook said.

"one more thing..since junyoung farms is formerly your dad's company, the contract says the deed is to be handed to you since you are a blood relative and you are the only one alive" he said.

"what, are you serious?" haneul said astonished.

"yeah" jungkook said.

Haneul was confused and slightly pleased. She didnt have to worry about money anymore even though running a company was a big job but she had jungkook by her side. Things really had favoured them and she was thankful for it.

----

( a few weeks later)

" Mrs. jeon jiyeon has been reported as killed after she had suicided and murdering the founding CEO of junyoung farms."

The CEO was said to be dead 16 years ago but his son Kang junyoung who was former CEO of junyoung farms  had hid him from the police and kept him hidden all this while in an abandoned building in gwangju which is the hometown of Kang junyeong. Junyoung farms has also been revealed to be dealing drugs with underground mafias for a very long time now and prosecutor Moon who was in charge of this case has closed the investigation."

"Mrs. jeon jiyeon has also been buying these drugs and also has attempted kill her son Jeon jungkook twice.Her guards,men and Kang junyoung are being given a lifetime prison sentence."

Jungkook stared at the reporter who had just reported the news on the TV and haneul walked in and looked at jungkook.

"are you still watching this?"haneul asked her eyebrows lifting up.

"yeah baby" jungkook said quietly.

"stop it. We have had enough of them. You did it kook. You saved us both and brought everything to justice, dont overthink it." haneul said her voice calm.

"now, what do you say we go to the terrace and watch the sunset?" haneul said kissing jungkook on his temples and then tickling his sides.

"can you stop already?im coming" jungkook said laughing and tickling haneul back.

The couple laughed, finally at peace with everything. Their fingers interlocked and they walked up the stairs to watch the sunset peacefully and happily.

Haneul was so happy with jungkook and was so glad she had moved here and met the boy that lived upstairs.

A/n-As you guys can see, this book has come to an end. There will be extra chapters just to give the story a nice clean finish. Im so happy people actually read this book. Ive tried 2 books in the past and ive never been able to finish them. It is a really big achievement to me, to have finished the book. I know this is a short book but i meant for it to be short. There is a new book coming immediately after im done with this book. Weve hit many milestones and i hope you guys rlly did like reading this book. I love all of yoy and im so happy we hit 300+ reads in 15 days.please do.supprt this book and thank you for reading.

Stay tuned for the extra chapters :).