Wedding bells

Epilogue: (a few months later)

"taehyung,enough looking at the mirror. We have to go or you will be late to your own wedding" complained hoseok.

"hyung,.the wedding doesnt start without me, so shut up" taehyung replied adjusting couple of strands of his hair.

Jimin and yoongi sat on the couch in the room and were soon kissing and touching each other and hoseok gasped and closed his eyes.

"YOONGI HYUNG, JIMIN STOP IT" hoseok shouted his hands over his eyes.

Yoongi and jimin glared at hoseok before patting taehyung on the shoulder and walking out holding hands and giggling.

Hoseok walked out as well puffing his cheeks out.

Jungkook stood next to taehyung and adjusted his tie.

"i still cant believe you are getting married" jungkook said laughing.

"honestly, me neither" taehyung replied his boxy smile appearing.

"taehyung" jungkook said quietly.

Taehyung hummed in response as he put on his suit buttons and looked at jungkook.

"i want to thank you for being my best friend and for leaving Haneul to me. I know it.must have been tough and i wasnt there for you but i always wish you the best and i love you like my brother. Without you or your dad i dont think i would have been here today." jungkook said crying.

"wow,didnt take you to be the crying type after all the tattoos on ur body".taehyung said laughing,his eyes tearing up as well as he tried to joke.

"dont be so stereotypical tae" jungkook said sniffling.

"thats hyung to you kook" taehyung said before hugging jungkook and crying.

" we should go" jungkook said wiping his eyes and taking taehyung's hand and dragging him.

Taehyung smiled in response and the two walked out the door.

The church was a beautiful white. White and pink roses decorated the area and people of different coloured dresses stood up as taehyung entered.

"she looks so pretty" taehyung said to himself when he looked at Sooyoung.

Taehyung had finally fallen in love with Sooyoung and had proposed since his dad had also pushed him to it and he wasnt regretting it.

Jungkook smiled at taehyung and his eyes found haneul's and his mouth opened slightly in surprise.

Her once blue hair was now black but the ends alone dyed blue just like jungkook's.

She wore a long, pastel pink dress and her neck was adorned with small pearls and the silver rings in her ears were now dressed with hanging pearls as well.

Jungkook stood behind taehyung and smiled at him encouragingly.

"Do you kim taehyung take park sooyoung as your lawfully, wedded wife?" the priest said.

"i do" taehyung replied blushing.

"Do you park sooyoung take kim taehyung as your lawfully wedded wife?" the priest asked sooyoung this time.

"i do" she replied,her eyes sparkling.

"I pronounce you now as man and wife,you may kiss the bride" the priest said a small smile tugging at his mouth.

Taehyung swooped sooyoung into his arms and kissed her.

The crowd went hysterical and everyone clapped and some whistled while jimin yelled,"You better not break my sister's heart taehyung or you deal with me".

Taehyung laughed and the newlyweds walked past everyone in all smiles and happiness.

Jungkook went upto haneul and pecked her cheek and glanced at her

" You look so fucking hot" he said biting his lip.

Haneul.turned red and.slapped his arm.

"fuck you jungkook, always with your inappropriate comments" she shook her head.

"first of all, you like it and second of all, i would very much like you to fuck me" he said smirking and grabbed haneul's waist.

Haneul dragged jungkook just as sooyoung threw the bouquet of flowers behind her.

"haneul, dont catch it. Im too young to have kids and a wife. Please dont catch it i beg you" jungkook said his eyes widening.

"watch me" haneul said smirking evily.

Haneul jumped up and her hand grabbed the bouquet and she spun before landing on her feet in front of jungkook.

Jungkook's friends whistled loudly and jungkook slumped to the floor in defeat as he nodded his head slightly.

Haneul laughed loudly as she hugged jungkook and everyone started dancing.

She smiled to herself as she saw jungkook dancing with his friends, his bunny teeth popping out as she felt glad that she found her soulmate who was living above her all along.