Revelations

¤Chapter 24¤

¤Chapter 24¤

Jungkook arrived at the shed. The clouds were crowding together in the dark sky and not a star was seen.

He sat on a chair waiting for junyoung to show up.

A car reved up and jungkook jumped up.

Junyoung was wide awake and handcuffs were tied to his hands and he was pushed to another chair facing jungkook.

He sat down a smirk on his face.

"first of all"jungkook started.

Jungkook punched junyoungs cheeks and face and kicked his stomach in anger and blood dribbled from the prisoner's nose.

"you are the fucking reason that haneul is in that hospital" jungkook said slapping him and kicking him again.

"so, havent your parents taught you that its wrong to steal Mr. jeon?" he said looking at jungkook.

"Really, kicking people out their homes isnt exactly right either junyoung" jungkook spat in anger.

Jumyoung simply laughed and shook the hair out of his face.

His teeth and mouth were bloody and he was sweating.

Jungkook punched him once again before going back to his seat.

"where is my mom?" he started.

"i dont know" junyoung replied.

"junyoung, your dad is dead right?" jungkook said.

"y-yeah" junyoung said stuttering.

"well then, you wouldnt mind if the police outside your old house in gwangju went inside would you?" kook said smiling.

"WHAT! How did you?" junyoung said screaming and a vein popped out from his neck.

"we did alright and we will kill him if needed. Just think, the whole world thinks he is dead so it doesnt matter who kills him." jungkook said walking around slowly.

"no no you can't" junyoung said his voice cracking.

"then where the fuck is my mother!" jungkook shouted and kicked junyoung again.

"Shes hiding in the same house...in the basement. She's been taking care of my father and in turn I've been giving her some uh drugs" junyoung said spitting out his blood.

"That wasn't so difficult was it now?" jungkook said before hitting him in his head.

"stop. Dont kill my father, please." he begged.

"we will see Kang Junyoung, we will see" jungkook said before signalling Taehyung and hoseok to come in.

----

Jungkook walked out of the shed and told mr. Kim everything. He agreed to take taehyung's friend, Seojun who was a military training soldier and go to gwangju.

His mom was pathetic. Sitting next to haneul's dad, just to get drugs and kill him? Pathetic he thought to himself and he got into the car alone and drove to the hospital to see haneul.

"god, I hope she woke up" jungkook said sighing sadly and a tear escaped his eyes as he realised how much he missed her small touches and hugs that she gave him.