Far out discovery

¤Chapter 17¤

¤Chapter 17¤

Jungkook and haneul walked towards to area where he was attacked the other night.

There was an awkward silence between them and neither knew what to say to the other.

"wow, you ran this far? For me huh?" jungkook asked nervously trying to ease the tension.

Haneul nodded, sighing not meeting jungkook's eyes.

"haneul stop. We are going to sit on this bench and you are going to tell me your story. I know you want to say something and you are going to say it"jungkook told haneul slowly.

"ill tell you, come sit" haneul replied looking at jungkook.

The two sat down on the bench and jungkook looked at haneul expectantly.

"my father was a drug dealers as well and so my brother took the business when he died. The police arrested my dad and he was in prison for 16 years and then he died because of lung cancer."

" My brother was very devoted to my dad and he was devestated when he found out that our father died. He kicked me and my mom out of the house and took over the business."

"My mom couldnt supoort me and abandoned me in an orphanage. I stayed in the orphanage for 8 years until i finished school."

" I then found out my mom got married again to some rich asshole and she even had kids. I was left alone after that. Since i was not a minor anymore, i had to leave the orphanage and there was no space for me as well. I got a job and lived near the dirty subways in gwangju."

"But then one day i got a letter from yonsei university saying i had gotten a scholarship. With a leftover money i had from the orphanage and working extra hours at my job and i also worked as a part-time model, i could finally rent a house and i even bargained with the landlord to reduce the rent. He agreed thankfully and thats why I shifted to seoul."

"When I turned 18, I changed my name from Kang to kim, so that I didnt have any connections with them and I never talked to my brother after the day he kicked us out." haneul finished.

"oh" was all jungkook said.

"you didnt deserve that, im sorry" he said hugging haneul.

Haneul breathed in jungkook's scent and sighed closing her eyes and wrapping her arms around jungkook's waist.

"your waist is tinier than mine,what's your secret?" haneul asked frowning.

"Kiss me and i'll tell you" jungkook said smiling.

"shut up dork" haneul snapped before hugging jungkook again.

Jungkook chuckled and hugged haneul tighter and kissed the top of her head.

"what was that for?" she asked.

"for stealing my heart" he replied.

"fuck off" haneul said blushing.

"i'd rather fuck you though"he whined.

"jeon jungkook" haneul said smiling and moving closer to his face and smacking his head.

Jungkook muttered an ow and walked away from haneul.

Haneul frowned thinking about how they were going to solve this problem. She really did not want to meet her brother.