Mistakes

¤Chapter 13¤

¤Chapter 13¤

Haneul ran from taehyung and jungkook crying till she reached home.

She locked her doors and shut her windows making sure no one could disturb her.

Her shirt got caught in the door and she ripped it and ran.

She threw her shoes and got into her bed and cried her eyes out, her heart hurting.

Taehyung was her first boyfriend and she had not experienced this feeling ever before.

She heard knocks at her door and she cried harder. Her breath quickened when she thought about jungkook.

Her breathing increased and she hyperventilated and couldn't breathe. Haneul crawled towards the window and jumped out into the lawn.

She held her chest and climbed up her stairs crying. She couldn't breathe and her eyes were rolling towards her head.

She banged jungkook's door and just when jungkook opened the door she collapsed into his arms.

••••••••••••••••••

Jungkook opened the door and haneul fell into his harms, lifeless. He panicked and carried her to his bed.
He splashed water on haneul's face and held her hand.

Haneul stirred and opened her eyes. When she saw jungkook, she threw her arms around him and cried again.

Jungkook soothed haneul, his eyes watering slightly. How could taehyung do that? If only haneul was his, he would treat her right.

His hands combed her hair and her breathing slowly calmed down and became normal.

Jungkook lay haneul down and climbed into bed with her.

"i love you kim haneul" he whispered kissing her forehead as he lay next to her.

Haneul stirred slightly, and jungkook wiped her leftover tears and frowned at her red nose and lips.

She looked peaceful when she slept and jungkook felt his eyes close slowly as well.

A/n-short chapter as a detail filler