Loud voices

¤Chapter 11¤

¤Chapter 11¤

It had been a few weeks since jungkook was discharged from the hospital and he still had his bandages and could not move much.

Haneul and jungkook agreed that jungkook would explain everything to her once he had healed and until then she would not ask.

She even decided to let jungkook live with her since he had no one to take care of him.

Jimin and yoongi were out of town, taehyung had to go and stay with his parents, jungkook's other friends jin,namjoon and hoseok that he had told haneul about all worked in big companies and were very busy.

So haneul agreed.

She asked taehyung whether jungkook could stay over at her house. Taehyung was reluctant at first but haneul had convinced him.

That night taehyung left to meet with his parents.

Now jungkook occupied haneul's bed and haneul slept in the couch.

Haneul was fast asleep when she felt a warm hand caressing her cheeks, she smiled slightly and continued to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••

"kook?" haneul called out to jungkook who was playing video games.

"kookie?" haneul called again.

No response.

"YAH, JEON JUNGKOOK, ARE U DEAF IM CALLING YOU RIGHT," haneul screamed walking over to jungkook with a pan in her hand ready to hit him.

Jungkook turned around and mouthed a what to haneul before diverting his concentration back to the game.

Haneul had a plan. If jungkook wasnt listening to her,she would make him.

She placed the pan back in the kitchen and walked to jungkook who was lying on the bed.

Careful to not touch his bandages, haneul slipped onto his lap and went really close to his face.

Jungkook was now looking at haneul,slightly flustered and he dropped his game controller.

"what are you doing han?" jungkook asked wrapping his arms around her.

"I dont know, is there anything you want to do?" haneul replied softy smirking as her fingers traced jungkook's jaw.

"theres so much i'd like to do to u princess" jungkook replied chuckling, his fuckboy demeanour taking over him.

"well then..HOW ABOUT REPLYING TO ME WHEN I CALL U JEON? CAN U DO THAT?"haneul screamed at jungkook's face as he flinched.

"okay okay what do u want, mianhae (sorry) " jungkook asked haneul.

"I was about to go to the store and i thought I'd ask u what u wanted, but now guess not, bye then kookie" haneul said getting up.

"b-but but, please get me some crisps and also banana milk pleaseeee, i beg you" jungkook begged haneul, pouting.

Haneul walked out the door ignoring jungkook.

•••••••••••••••••••

"taehyung long time no see, my son" said taehyung's parents.

"yes father and mother" taheyung replied smiling.

"taehyung, you're getting married" said his father.

"I know dad u told me" he replied his smile dissapearing and he looked down at his feet.

"well, you're getting married to the daughter of Park enterprises, which is your friend park jimin's sister.Her name is Sooyoung and she's ur age." his dad said.

"jimin's sister? But dad I have a girlfriend." taheyung said sadly.

"No buts taehyung, you're marrying this girl and thats the end of it. Make sure you break up with your girlfriend before the marriage. Arraseo? " his dad said strictly.

"okay" was all taehyung said.

How could he break up with haneul.It would literally break her heart if he broke up with her.

Taehyung sighed sadly and picked at his food earning a glare from his mother.

What was he going to do?