Naked thoughts

¤Chapter 14¤

¤Chapter 14¤

Haneul stirred slightly when she heard a knock on her door.Jungkook was nowhere to be found and she slowly walked up to the door and rubbed her eyes.

She opened the door and was face to face with taehyung. Haneul was about to slam the door on his face but taehyung pushed it open.

"just listen to me and I promise i'll leave u alone" taehyung said his eyes begging.

"you have one minute" haneul said scanning taehyung's face.

And so taehyung told haneul about his marriage to jimin's sister and haneul realised why the girl looked so familiar. She also then realised it wasnt taehyung's fault and decided to forgive him.

"I'm sorry haneul, really. I have no choice,I didnt want to do this at all." taehyung told haneul.

"its okay I guess, atleast you didn't cheat on me" she tried to smile, a pathetic attempt really.

Taehyung waved goodbye and left, leaving haneul alone.

Haneul was very sad but atleast she was happy that taehyung genuinely liked her and it wasn't his fault.

She sat on her bed, laid back and closed her eyes.

A faint,familiar scent drifted towards her and she got up to call jungkook.

But right then, a shirtless jungkook with a towel around his waist appeared as he walked towards haneul.

"oh you're up han?" jungkook asked her, drying his hair with another towel.

"wait you were inside the whole time?"haneul asked jungkook confused.

"where else would I be princess? Well I would rather be with you in bed but.."jungkook started smirking.

"shut it kook. Taehyung just left." she told him frowning.

Jungkook sat down and held her hands as he listened to her story.

"oh my god I was about to fucking kill him,I can't believe he didn't even tell me. I would have totally cut off our friendship if he had actually cheated on you" jungkook said harshly.

"but kookie, he's ur best friend. You're kidding right?" haneul asked him.

"I'm not, I dont want to be friends with a cheater, especially if you're the one who gets cheated on" jungkook replied ruffling haneul's hair.

haneul smiled at him and crossed her legs, looking at jungkook and then she realised.

Jungkook was fucking naked.

His towel was about to come off as he vigorously wiped his hair.

Haneul closed her eyes just in time as she saw jungkook's towel fall.

"jungkook you stupid bitch, put on some clothes" she screamed at him her hands covering her eyes.

"why'd u close your eyes haneul?" jungkook whined and wiggled his eyebrows.

Jungkook tied his towel back and haneul took her hands off her eyes.

Jungkooks muscles flexed as he wiped his hair, now slowly and his honey coloured abs were now full on display for haneul to see.

"enjoying what you see princess?" jungkook noticed her staring.

"shut up jungkook and stop calling me princess." haneul replied scoffing.

"are you sure?" jungkook asked haneul as he moved in closer.

Jungkook moved so close to haneul, that her eyes closed shut and she could feel jungkook's light breath on her face.

A wet towel then landed on her face and all she could hear was jungkook's loud laughter and small snorts in between.

She was about to take the towel off her head when she realised that jungkook was probably naked.

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK I'LL KILL YOU" haneul screamed and the response she recieved was even more louder laughter and snorting.