At Dusk

¤Chapter 19¤

¤Chapter 19¤

Couple days later after they had found the ring and handed it to tae's dad who had told them to wait until he had gotten more information, jungkook and haneul decided to spend some time together.

"yah! Im going to beat you this time."haneul shouted at jungkook.

"shut up, I've been playing for years! Im a pro,princess." he replied smirking.

After a couple games, they fell onto the bed, tired and sleepy.

"hey its almost sunset, you wanna go up to the terrace gardens?"asked jungkook.

"only if you get some snacks to eat" haneul replied.

They climbed up the stairs, with their hands filled with snacks and drinks to watch the sunset.

The sky was a beautiful orange with puffy clouds and the yellow sun slowly dissapeared over the skyline of seoul.

A light breeze flew past and the area was peaceful and quiet.

Jungkook looked at haneul. He really fucking liked her and wanted to tell her that as well. He took a deep breathe and moved closer.

"haneul.. From the day we first met till now, I simply cant leave you alone. That time it was because I wanted to annoy you but now its because i dont want you to leave my side. I think you're the prettiest girl I've laid my eyes upon, and you just make me feel some type of way, i like you kim haneul..will you be my girlfriend?" jungkook finsihed his chest heaving.

Haneul looked at him in awe, happy tears in her eyes. She nodded slightly and her stomach was filled with butterflies. She hugged jungkook tightly and looked at him.

Jungkook smiled, his bunny teeth popping out as he came closer to haneul. His lips grabbed hers and they moved slowly, jungkook's hands wrapping around haneul's waist.

Jungkook smiled again and looked very much like a bunny.

Haneul's eyes.widened when she realised.

"kookie!, your smile reminds me of the bunny on my slippers" she said giggling pointing to her slippers.

"you're calling me a bunny what the fuck, i dont look like that" jungkook said frowning.

"you do!" haneul replied laughing and she kissed jungkook's nose.

"do you know why i dyed my hair?" jungkook asked haneul.

She shook her head.

"its cuz you have the same shade of blue and i wanted us to match" he replied blushing.

"aww is my kookie blushing?"haneul said laughing and pinching his cheeks.

"dont worry it looks good on you." she said and in her mind she added a "hes so fucking hot who am i kidding?".

"im so fucking hot? Really now?" jungkook replied his eyebrows raising.

"what the fu- howd u? No way i did not say that out loud did i?" haneul said her hands covering her face.

"yes you did  you think i read ur mind or something?"he asked laughing.

"shut up dickhead" haneul smacked his shoulder and opened a can of beer.

Jungkook nuzzled his head near haneul's neck as they both watched the sunset cascading a lovely pink across the sky.

"that pink in the sky is the exact colour of your lips" haneul said pointing at jungkook.

"wowww, you know the exact shade of my lips now? Do You notice me that much? Am i irresistable?"jungkook replied, his self confidence shooting through the roof.

Haneul rolled her eyes and leaned back onto jungkook as his tattooed arms snaked its way around her shoulder.

••••••••••••••••••

"whos that girl with jungkook?" she asked.

" boss that is kang gyeong-min's daughter" her guard replied.

"she's dear old gyeongi's daughter you say? Perfect. Ready the car. We are going on a trip" her voice replied louder as she ordered her men.

"jeon jungkook, just you watch. I am going to steal away everything that is precious to you, just as you killed my husband and inherited MY money. According to me you are already dead and i have no son." she whispered to herself before getting up, her heels clacking against the dirty floor.