Curious emotions

¤Chapter 10¤

¤Chapter 10¤

The sound of sirens and ambulances was defeaning and haneul found herself in a white room, her clothes torn and dirty with jungkook's blood. She sat there, her shirt falling off her shoulder as she cried holding a sleeping jungkook's hand.

After jungkook had fainted, taehyung, jimin and yoongi had found haneul and immediately taken jungkook to the hospital. His once lively face was now lifeless and his head,lip and neck were bandaged.

Haneul looked at jungkook sobbing, his watermelon pink lips were now pale and chapped and the only sound in the room was haneul's sniffling and the slow beeping of the heart machine.

Haneul wondered what jungkook meant when he said she is here. Her mind pestered her.

who is here? Who is she? And how does jungkook know her.

Tears formed once again and haneul hugged jungkook and moved closer to him. A wave of sadness filled her and she moved closer to jungkook's lips and pecked him softly.

It felt right and haneul missed jungkook's voice and his snarky,dirty and flirty comments at her.

Jungkook was a big part of her life and they had grown closer over time.

Haneul's heart broke when she saw replayed the image of jungkook crying in her mind when she found him on the middle of the road, vulnerable and alone.

She wiped her eyes and promised herself that she would find who hurt jungkook and she walked out of the room, just as jungkook moved his tatooed fingers.

Taehyung was very supportive and strong and everyone shed tears looking at jungkook.

Jimin was a mess, his eyes puffy and his chubby cheeks even puffier as he lay in his boyfriend yoongi's arms.

Jimin finally had dozed off and yoongi was slowly brushing his hair.

Taehyung kissed haneul and hugged her tightly but refused to look her in the eyes as he left saying that he had to go pay some bills for jungkook.

Haneul shook it off and slumped into a chair and her eyes closed, engulfing her into darkness.

A/n-short chapter because i cannot disclose everything in the same chapter or else this story will be boring.
Read and vote please. Also dont forget to comment.