Surprise changes

¤Chapter 8¤

¤Chapter

haneul dressed up quickly and stuffed toast in her mouth as she slipped out of the door.It was the first day of college and she was already late.

As she closed the door with a mouthful of toast, she found herself staring at jungkook. He had a black bag swung around on of his shoulders and his hair was blue.

The edges that were once blond were now blue and his tattooed hand smoothed back his newly dyed hair.

"jungkook, ur hair..it's FUCKING BLUE." haneul screamed.

"I know that?" he replied tilting his head in confusion.

"it looks nice, you look cute" haneul replied still looking at his coconut head.

Her eyes turned wide when she realised that she just called jungkook cute.

Who was she lying to, he looked fucking hot. He always looked hot but now he looked hotter.

Haneul and jungkook had become friends and after that night when taehyung kissed her, haneul had decided to give taehyung a chance even though she couldnt really tell how she felt about taehyung.

Just then a roar of an engine came from right outside the complex and haneul noticed a brown-haired taehyung in the front seat.

She couldn't believe her eyes and as she stepped closer, she noticed taehyung had green streaks through his hair making him look so very very handsome.

He got out of the car and pulled haneul into a kiss and grabbed her wrist and let her get into the car.

"hey kookie, get in." taehyung shouted.

Jungkook walked over and got into the backseat sighing quietly.

"Hey guys" a voice shouted out form the back and haneul turned and punched the person accidentely.

"what the fuck jimin,you gave me a heart attack- oh my god. Ur hair's silver." haneul screamed.

"yeah it is, first day of college and  already getting punched by girls, this is why lady and gentlemen its better to be gay." jimin replied smiling and holding his shoulder in pain.

"i feel bad for yoongi, he has to deal with a dipshit like you" taehyung replied chuckling.

"you're just jealous tae" jimin said frowning and folding his arms.

"why would I be jealous when i have a  beautiful girl next to me holding my fucking hand jimin,?" said taehyung waving his interlocked hands with haneul at jimin's face.

"shut up guys, you'rer too noisy" haneul said waving the two off.

"jungkook, why are you so quiet?" haneul asked turning around to find jungkook silently snoring in his seat.

His hair was messy and his small lips were slightly parted as he slept. Haneul laughed quietly and whispered to taheyung and jimin to keep quiet.

•••••••••••••••••••

They finally reached college and haneul was beyond excited to make some friends who were girls, she had no friends in seoul since she had moved from Gwangju.

Taehyung got out of the car and started bickering with jimin leaving the other two alone.

Haneul slowly slipped into the backseat to wake up a sleeping jungkook.

She shook his shoulder slightly and jungkook moved, his eyes still closed but now his head on haneul's shoulder.

Haneul couldn't help it and she found herself smoothing out jungkook's hair slowly.

Jungkook opened his eyes and was surprised for a moment before he relaxed into haneul's shoulder again.

"you smell nice today" jungkook spoke, his voice low and raspy.

"so you're saying I smell bad the rest of the time?" haneul replied pushing jungkook away.

"I'm kidding" haneul inhaled sharply when her name rolled off of his tongue."friends dont lie to each other" jungkook said pointing at haneul before tucking in her hair and getting out of the car.

Haneul was beyond confused and she was left to deal with her thundering heart alone.

A/n- quarantine has got me updating fast haha. Pls vote and comment and feel free to give me any recomendations