Clumsy

¤Chapter 3¤

¤Chapter 3¤

Haneul looked back as she walked way to see the boy hanging his head low again and walking.

Her eyes wondered to the large ink patterns on his exposed forearm and fingers. She saw how the muscles under his shirt stretched across his tight black tshirt as he walked up the road.

But the boy was sipping on banana milk, a total contrast of his appearance.

A small chuckle came from her tinted lips and she turned around again and continued walking.

[time skip]

Haneul finally reached home and she was so hungry and tired that she rushed up the stairs quickly.

Her shoelace was undo and she tripped on the stairs and fell backwards. Her eyes closed tightly waiting for the impact but it never came.

Haneul was immediately indulged in a strong scent of cologne that roamed all over her. She lifted up her head and slowly opened her eyes.

It was the banana milk boy.

Her cheeks turned red since her face was very close to him and she found herself looking into his eyes, they were a chocolate brown slightly lighter than the roots of the boy's hair.

Haneul gasped and pushed herself off and stood up when she realised.

"why are you following me ?"

"I live here?  said the boy his eyebrows raised in question.

"Are you Kookie?" she wondered and questioned the boy.

"How did you- well my name is Jungkook" Jungkook replied on a low note.

"I'm Haneul" she said but Jungkook was already on his way to climbing the next flight of stairs.

Haneul stared at Jungkook's broad back as he went up the stairs and she sighed, if only she weren't so clumsy.

She bent down to take off her shoes and get inside her house, her heart  still pounding from the incident and she saw a banana milk right next to her door.

A small sticky note in neat cursive said, "I owed you one".

Haneul felt her cheeks turn warm and she smiled knowing it was from Jungkook.

••••••••••••••••••••

Jungkook climbed a couple stairs, just until he was hidden and peeped while watching Haneul's reaction, a tiny smile popped up onto his face when he saw Haneul's smile and her red cheeks.

Jungkook entered his house, the small smile of amusement still etched on his face.