Drunk confessions

¤Chapter 7¤

¤Chapter 7¤

Taehyung, jungkook and haneul sat in a circle drinking. The night was cold and all their cheeks and noses had turned pink.

They munched and drank on the food that taehyung and jungkook had brought and laughed loudly.

"what does a computer do when it's drunk?" asked taehyung turning to haneul as he hiccuped lightly.

" I dont know tae, i'm really bad at these. just tell meeee!"haneul replied.

"IT TAKES SCREENSHOTS" Taehyung screamed, laughing loudly and he pushed jungkook in the process.

Haneul and taehyung were cheery and loud while jungkook just sat twirling his drink in his hand.

He looked up at haneul and his stomach felt hollow and weird. She was laughing, her cheeks a rosy pink amd her brown eyes were twinkling in the low light and strands of her hair were falling slowly around her face.

She looked magical and jungkook would do anything to kiss her at that moment.

"taehyung, you should go lie down. You're way too drunk you know?" haneul told taehyung, her small hands cupping his face.

"okay I will, but I have to do something first" taehyung replied hiccuping.

"okay what is it?" haneul replied smiling.

Taehyung closed the gap between them and kissed haneul, his long fingers finding their way through her hair.

jungkook could feel his heart sinking as he looked at them and he got up and walked away.

Taehyung pulled away from haneul and kissed her nose smiling brightly.

"I like you" he told her slightly blushing.

Haneul looked at him in surprise and then looked away. She was unsure of her feelings and didnt know if she liked taehyung that way.

"take ur time and tell me okay?" taehyung replied his smile still bright as he kissed her forehead and walked down to jungkook's house.

Haneul sat there thinking about the kiss.Her cheeks were really warm and she really did like taehyung.

She looked up to see jungkook looking up at the sky. Her legs carried her over as she stood next to him.

"taehyung just confessed that he likes me" haneul started talking her voice soft.

" I know he told me to stay away from you" was all jungkook said.

"I'm not sure how I feel about him though" haneul replied looking up at him.

"then how do you feel about this?" jungkook asked softly his eyes finally meeting hers.

His fingers slid under her chin as his arm wrapped slowly around.her waist and he brought haneul closer and said," it's too bad I can't stay away from you". He chuckled before connecting their lips.

Butterflies flew through haneul's stomach as she couldn't help lacing her fingers into jungkook's soft hair and tugging on it.

Jungkook smiled slowly and released her and walked away without saying anything more.