Sunset tears

¤Chapter 12¤

¤Chapter 12¤

"okay taehyung can't wait to see you baby" haneul spoke on the phone .

She found herself falling more for taehyung as days went by and she was happy with him.

Haneul turned to her bed to see jungkook sleeping again.She smiled to herself, jungkook stayed up last night playing overwatch.

Since he was hurt,all he could do was sit in one place and so his video games came in handy.

Now it was 2 in the afternoon and jungkook was still not up.

The curtains were still closed so haneul thought she would wake up jungkook.

She tiptoed to the window and swung open the curtains and the sun hit jungkook right in the face.

His eyes shrinked and he turned to the other side stretching and groaning.

He looked absolutely angelic , his slightly tan skin shining and the tatoos on his arm glinting evily.

"jungkook time to get up. You've been sleeping for ages asshole and I want the bed, my back hurts." haneul replied jumping on the bed.

Jungkook groaned and grabbed haneul's wrist and held it to his chest and cuddled her arm.

"what are you doing kook" haneul asked a very very sleepy jungkook.

"cuddling my baby" jungkook muttered.

Haneul's eyes widened and she said,"what did you say?".

Jungkook opened his eyes alert and stuttered,"n-nothing han".

Jungkook sat up, slightly in pain as he propped the pillows up and pushed his hair back.

"jungkook I was wondering if you wanted to do something today?"haneul asked fiddling with her hands.

"what is it?"jungkook asked his long fingers slipping into haneul's hair.

"stop kook, listen! I wanted to go see the sunset near the han river" haneul told jungkook.

"Okay on one condition though...you have to buy me ooyu(milk). "Jungkook snapped at haneul.

Haneul agreed with a nod.

••••••••••••••••••

The two walked towards han river. Which was quite near their house and jungkook slightly limped since he wasn't fully healed.

They finally reached just in time. The sun was swimming on top of the blue water of the han river.

Haneul and jungkook sat down near the river and pulled out their snacks.

"it's so beautiful isnt it?" haneul asked looking at the sunset.

Jungkook turned his head and his eyes widened as he looked at haneul. Her hair was flying gently and the orange light was making her face glow and her eyes sparkled.

She looked angelic and jungkook felt his heartbeat faster and his palms sweating.

"jungkook-ah gwenchana?(you okay?) " haneul asked jungkook.

Jungkook nodded gulping.

Haneul turned to ask jungkook a question when she saw taehyung.

Taehyung was with a tall girl who was in a long yellow dress and light brown hair.

Her face looked familiar and haneul's eyes started to form tears.

Taehyung was holding hands with the girl and talking to her.

The girl suddenly stopped and grabbed taehyung's hands, before hugging him and walking away.

Taehyung looked around and his eyes met haneul's tearing ones as his jaw dropped open.

Jungkook turned to look at haneul and found her crying.

Haneul pointed a shaky finger at taehyung and jungkook turned to see taehyung and the girl.

Haneul got up and shook her head at taehyung crying as she walked away.

Jungkook stood up and mouthed a"what the fuck are you doing hyung?" before walking behind haneul.

Taehyung was blank, his heart sunk and he had no choice but to walk with the girl, his future wife, as he thought of a way to explain to haneul that it wasn't his fault.

Tears formed in his eyes as he replayed her teary,heartbroken eyes when she looked at him.

He made a very big mistake.