Dresses and kisses

¤Chapter 6¤

¤Chapter 6¤

Jungkook was bored.

Jimin was on a date with yoongi and taehyung wasn't picking up his phone. He decided he might as well go annoy haneul for a while.

He slid down the stairs and knocked thrice on her door.Haneul opened the door and jungkook heard loud music inside.

"Are u having a party?" he asked looking at her up and down.

"nope, I was bored so I'm trying on some clothes and makeup" she replied her eyeshadow shimmering as she blinked her eyes.

"well I'm bored so let me come in" jungkook said pushing the door fully open.

"jungkook no. just go home" haneul replied not in the mood to let jungkook come in.

"too late" jungkook stepped in and pushed haneul.

Jungkook sat on her bed and stared at her. She was in a short blue dress the accentuated her curves beautifully and her blue hair was let down, the ends curly, her ears and neck were adorned with blue jewels and her lips were a dark red.

Jungkook had to admit she looked very pretty and he gulped nervously, but instead he decided to make fun of her.

"you look so ugly, why are you wearing so much make up?" jungkook said scoffing.

He got no reply from haneul as she was now trying to braid the fronts of her hair.

He stood up and tickled her waist and haneul fell back on him.

She looked at her position and her words failed her.

"Jungkook, let me go" she said unsure her voice quiet.

jungkook looked at her eyes and noticed that they were hazel brown, and they were sparkling in the low light of her house.

His eyes glanced to her lips and he slowly moved in his long fingers brushing over her blue strands.

A loud ring startled the both of them and jungkook muttered a sorry and let his grip on haneul go.

Haneul shook her head and sat on her bed, her heart beating heavily. She looked at jungkook who was now on his phone smiling and talking.

Was jungkook about to kiss her?

Why did he do that?

••••••••••••••••••••

Jungkook finally finsihed talking and turned to haneul who was sitting on her bed.Taehyung had just called him and asked him if he was free to hang out.

Somehow haneul was brought in and now taehyung wants haneul to hang out as well.

"hey um taehyung's coming over and wanted to know if you wanna hang?" jungkook said rolling his phone in his hand.

"sure I have nothing to do anyways, I'll take my makeup off, change my clothes and be there." haneul replied looking at the mirror now.

"okay" jungkook replied plopping back on the bed.

Haneuk stared at him expectantly.

"what?" jungkook asked faking innocence.

"I said I'm going to change, get out jeon" haneul replied annoyed.

"fine fine I'm going, come up to the terrace garden area." he said as he backed out of haneul's house and jogged up to his house to get some soju( alcohol) and some snacks to eat.

He munched on some chips as he thought about haneul. He didnt mean to kiss her did he?It was just a moment thing?He didnt like her.

Besides taehyung wanted haneul and well he didnt like her anwyays right?

Jungkook shook off his thoughts and waited for the both of them on the terrace.