Chapter 3

"Headmistress I would like to transfer here, but I didn't bring any documents with me" I said first after we headed at her office. Her office is so big. When you enter the door the first thing that would welcome you is the statue of two lions. One in the right and one in left. But they are not just lions. They are lion with wings. It's sounded like whisper with wings!  Chos! The door is facing the table of Ms. Feragonda. I can see the vines in the wall. I think Ms. Feragonda is up to nature like me. I can see different flowers and the smell is so refreshing. This is like a garden but covered.

"No need to worry stella, your magic is already enough for me to accept you" Nakangiting saad niya at napangiti naman ako dahil wala na pala akong kailangang documents na e present sa kanya.

"Thank you headmistress, I hope you don't mind if maurine can stay on my dorm?" Alanganing saad ko dahil ayokong mapunta si maurine sa iba. Siya nalang ang pamilyang mayroon ako at hindi din naman sasama sa iba si maurine dahil ako lang ang kilala niya dito at si headmistress kahit kanina lang niyan nakita.

"Ofcourse stella I wouldn't mind" Saad nito and she's still staring at me which is weird. I wonder if I have a dirt in my face. So I trace my hand to my face checking if their is some bogger. But headmistress just smile and laugh at me. Weird.

"You're so silly my dear. I was just thinking of maurine. She cannot enter into the academy because she is a human. Yes she can enter into the magix but not in the academy because the academy is protected by strong barrier. This barrier protects the academy from the intruders." Nalolokang saad nito. Pero kahit ako din. Nakapunta na kami dito 15 years ago, when I was 3 years old together with my tito and tita. But they cannot enter the academy.

I still remember that time when I was 3. The headmistress who took care of me when I was a child upto my 3years old age, she said that someone will took care of me and I didn't mind who. She said I will be going to earth and try to live my normal life and I didn't disagree with that. We came up to the gate and I saw two people standing their. I tried to ask headmistress why are they outside? Can't they just go inside? But she said they can't because they are just ordinary people. So I didn't asked more. Since they can't go inside, I'm the one who adjust ofcourse. So I went to them and we are about to leave when the headmistress call me and gave me a nicklace. So we leave already after that.

I went back from my reverie when Maurine approach me. I think she run because of her deep breathing. I didn't even know where did this little girl go.

"Ate stella! This is awesome hereeee! I can see fairies and their wings is so greatttt! I wanna be like them!" Tuwang tuwa na saad nito pero lumungkot yun ng gusto daw niyang maging fairy pero di naman pwede dahil tao siya.

"Where did you come earlier Maurine? You shouldn't be roaming alone, the monster will get you if you're alone. Bahala ka! Pananakot na saad ko. Dahil kung hindi ito pagsasabihan hindi ito makikinig.

"I went to the garden ate, it's so beautiful their" Lumuluwang mata na saad nito. Akala mo naman talaga may ikalalaki pa ang mata nito. Kung makadilat wagas. Nagde daydream ata tong bata to.

"Oh siya stella, here is the key to your dorm. You will be at the 2nd floor room 4, and you will be automatically part of the winx" Saad nito at binigay ang susi ko. Lalabas na sana kami kaso may biglang tanong na lumabas sa isip ko.

"What is winx Ms. Feragonda?" Nalilitong saad ko dahil diko naman knowing ang ganon. Wala namang ganong term na narinig ko noon.

"They are the trusted and the royal group. They are also the one who sent to mission together with the specialist. Winx are a group of girls and specialist are a group of boys. You get it stella?" Saad nito na nakuwa ko naman agad. Nagpasalamat na ako at inihatid na kami ni Ms. Griffin na kanina pa pala nakikinig, diko manlang napansin. Tumungo kami sa isang building na malaki. We get inside and it is freaking huge. The inside or should I say the first floor is occupied of I think this is cafeteria? I didn't know but some students were looking at our direction. We didn't mind and we begun walking and we just take the stairs since the builiding is just 3rd floor.

When we reached the 2nd floor there are so many rooms here. Para siyang mga skinita na ewan. Basta pagpasok mo bubungad sayo ang mga hallway. My hallway na papunta sa east, west and north. Since we are in south area wala itong hallway because hagdan ito papunta sa 1st floor. But we just headed at the north wing. We just walked into the north wing and there are 4 rooms here. We stopped at room 4 and I thanked Ms. Griffin for leading as the way. Maurine and I went inside and it's quite big just for two. I scanned the room and the door is facing into the wide window and the view is the quadrangle, but the quadrangle has fountain in the middle and mini garden sorrounding it. I can see bookshelves here and their are two bed. When you enter the room, and you look into your right there is a bed and to your left another bed and to your front is the table and this room has only one comfort room.

I checked at the cabinet and to my shock, may mga damit na pala doon. May tatlong pares na uniform pa. And I checked maurines cabinet and she has also dresses and a child thingy shirt. Basta pambatang damit.

I guess the headmistress prepared this.

I went to the door when I heard a knock and open it. There were three ladies staring at me and smiling widely and I felt awkward.

"Yes?" Nakangiwing tanong ko dahil diko naman sila kilala. Jusko ang mga babaeng to kung makangiti dinaig pa ang piranha

"Hi! Welcome to winx group, and welcome to academy also. You are stella right? " Nakangiting tanong nito. And I nodded my head as a response.

"My name is Trexie Argona Dela Sailer"

"I'm Merlie Siete Versailes"

"And I am Diana Catana nice to meet you"

Nakangiting saad nila kaya kinamayan ko sila isa isa.

"I'm Sophia Stella Saleria by the way"

"We know! "

They said it in unison. I stared at trexie and she has a happy go lucky aura. Her skin is white I think she's half american but I don't know. Her hair is purple and abot lang ito sa kanyang balikat.  She's so pretty. And I turned my gaze at Merlie which she has brown hair and nakatali ang buhok nito. Yung normal lang na tali pero ang ganda, bagay sa kanya. Her skin is not as white as trexie but she has a fair skin I think? I don't know gosh. Diko naman alam ang ganon bast medyo pang pilipino ang balat nito. She's also pretty. And I turn may gaze to the last one. Who's always smiling. Diba to nangangalay? Baka ma lock jaw to ah. Diana has black color hair. Kulot ang hair niya and her skin is same as Merlie. Weir but I think I can sense bitchy attitude in her

I let them entered my room and I offered them a sit. They scanned my room and they suddenly scream which made my heart pump. Pashnea nakakabingi. They are now interviewing my little sister. I can see the happiness also in Maurine's face.

A knock disturbs the moment of these 4 girls. Tiningnan ko kung sino ang kumatok pero nakabukas pala ang pintuan. Shocks! Ang gwapo nito. My heart is beating so fast. Jusko kinakabahan ba ako? He was looking at me intensely. He has this so cold aura.

"Can't you lower your voice?" Saad nito na nakatingin sa apat at hindi manlang makagalaw. Kaya ako nalang ang tumayo at tinungo ang pintuan. I bowed at him

"I am so sorry Mister. This won't happen again" Paumanhing saad ko at nag bow ulit. Tiningnan ako nito kaya ngumiti ako. He's just staring at me ng walang ka emo emosyon! Dull?

"Tsk" Sabi nito at biglang umalis. Sinara ko na ang pintuan at baka may kumatok na naman.

Tiningnan ko ang tatlo at nakatulala ito. Parang mga tanga lang. Na hypnotize ba sila? Parang hindi naman ako nadala.

"Was it Brandon Archilles Vercoiles girls?!!! " Tiling saad ni Trexie. Na halatang dipa maka move on. Ano naman yun? May ano ba don? Biglang lumaki ang mata ko at tiningnan ko ang tatlo na nakatingin sakin at alam ata nila kung ano ang iniisip ko.

"Omaygad! Artista ba siya?! " Nakakalokang saad ko sa tatlo at hindi ako mapakali dahil sa nalaman ko at tiningnan ko ang tatlo na laglag ang panga.