Chapter 6

When I reached my room, I quickly entered. I've been thinking what has happened at the cafeteria. I can't believe they sided that bitch.

They may think I am being irrational for leaving the group and hurting Macey but I am aware of what I am doing. The anger in their eyes pains me so much. They made me feel like I am a threat here. Hindi ako nagsisi sa ginawa kung desisyon na umalis sa grupo.

I went to my bed and I felt something. I scan the room and there is no one but I can feel like someone is looking at me. I felt goose bump.

I went to the center of this room and I created a small orb. I make it big and it covers me now, but I wanted to protect my dorm from the enemy so I quickly make it bigger. This orb is a positive energy. The moment this orb touches the one I felt earlier, I will clearly see him/her. But I saw no one.

Hmmmm. S/he escaped already. I went to my bed and I almost forgot that Maurine is still at the headmistress office.

Naghilamos lang ako at nagpalit ng damit. I am heading to my dorm when someone knocks on it.
I'm never expecting someone to visit me.

I opened it and I saw the winx and specialists. Dipa ba sila maka move on? Ano na naman to? Second wave ng galit nila?

"Stella, I'm sorry for slapping you ea--" I cut her off

"What do you want?" Malamig na tanong ko sa kanila. I looked at them and they are not responding to my question.

Si Trexie and unang nakabawi sa tanong ko. I guess they're not expecting that cold and serious voice from me.

Akmang  yayakap sakin si trexie but she failed because of the barrier I created. I didn't flinch from it because I am aware that they can't enter my room or even touch me.

"If you have nothing to say, excuse me" Saad ko at lumabas na. I am walking silently at the hallway and they are still following me. I didn't look back. Maybe they're heading to Ms. Feragonda office as well.

I reaches Ms. Feragonda's office peacefully. No one even dared to talk as we headed here. And I am thankful for that.

I knocked and open the door. I went inside and my former group also.

"Maurine are you done?" Nakangiting saad ko ng makita si Maurine sa kanyang mini table. It was personalized actually. The design is for Maurine ofcourse. Her favorite color yellow and a barbie design.

Tiningnan ako nito at nakangiting tumango. She went to me and hugged me. I tap her head and and hugged her also.

"Okay we'll go back now" Saad ko sa kanya at tinanguan naman ako nito. I turned my gaze to Ms. Feragonda

"We will be going now Ms. Feragonda" Nakangiting saad ko sa kanya

"Later stella, we will talk about something" saad nito. Maybe we will discuss what has happened earlier.

I nodded my head at tiningnan si Maurine. Sinabihan ko naman to na umupo muna at maglibang sa kanyang table. Tumango naman ito an pumanhik na papunta sa kanyang personalized mini table.

"Okay" Maikling saad ko at tumungo na kami sa kanyang table. No one dared to speak as we get to Ms. Feragonda table.

Ms. Feragonda broke the silence first. "I heard what happened earlier." Saad nito at ngumiti ng mapait. She's looking at me now. Pero yung tingin na umiintindi. It touches my heart knowing that Ms. Feragonda still understands me. Mabuti pa si headmistress kesa sa pitong tao na katabi ko. Napangiti din ako ng mapait ng maalala ang nangyari kanina.

"Care to explain?" Tanong nito samin at wala manlang balak magsalita ni isa sa kanila. Tsk. "Okay, explain what is the reason of the fight between Macey and you stella." Nakangiting saad nito at tumango naman ako.