Chapter 5

It's been a month already and I am learning alot of things here. I am a first year student here in Solaria but in earth I'm grade 12 only. Things got smooth since the day I came here and speaking of Maurine. She is still studying. Yes you heard it right. She maybe a normal person but she can still study here in school of extraordinary beings.

Headmistress is in charge of teaching Maurine because she knows what to do.

I am now wearing my school uniform. Medyo naiilang lang ako dahil ang liit ng saya talaga. Jusko pag tumuwad lang ako ng kunti makikita na agad bulkan mayon. Ano to? Don't tell me naubusan ng budget ang school sa tela?

I got oit from my dorm and went to my first subject class. I can see students looking at me. They maybe wondering who am I? Hello? Hindi ba nila nakita na ako yung babae na dumating sa war?

I just didn't mind them. I am now heading at the 2nd floor. Marami akong nakakasabay na studyante patungo sa 2nd floor. When I reached to the floor I am heading, I search for the room number 205 and when I saw it I entered. Some are looking at me and some arw busy with their own business. I just sit at the back since the front seats are already occupied.

The teacher arrived and she started discussing. Our subject for today is history. I only know a little bit of the history of this Academy and Solaria. Not totally all because our history subject is only Tuesday and Friday. So hindi pa lahat na nalalaman ko.

"Okay guys, As you all know that claude is looking for the princess right?" Tanong nito at tumango naman kaming lahat. "The faculty just have a meeting last week and we found out what's with the princess why claude is so despereate looking for her. The princess of Solaria has been missing for almost 18 years already and we presume that she is still alive because the sun is shinning bright  as before. The sun is a proof that she wasn't killed by claude on the war between all kingdom against his kingdom. She's the only one who can bring back tritanus to life so that's why claude is so desperate. The princess has star birthmark in her upper chest. So if you ever found someone who has it, please report it immediately to the faculty member" Mahabang litanya ni Professor Wizkies. So that's why. I am sire that Claude will do everything to find that princess.

"Sir, what if their are so many students here who has that kind of birthmark? How are we going to find out the real one?" Very good question from my classmate. It is possible na marami ang mayroong star na balat.

"It's impossible Mr. Valdez" saad nito at tiningnan nito si Valdez, "The Princess are the only one who has that because the Goddess of the sun choses here even when she is still in the womb of the queen of Solaria. That's her trademark so that she will be found easily" Paliwanag na saad ni professor wizkies.

Everyone understands it already so no one asked again.

"That's it for today. Please don't forget to tell us immediately the moment you found her. Okay? Class dismissed" Prof added and leave the room.

I fixed myself first and went outside and headed to the cafeteria in our dorm. When I reached the cafeteria my group caught my attention were Trexie and Merlie raising their hand with white handkerchief as if we are on a battle surrendering

I went to them and I sat next to Brandon because it's the vacant seat they can offer.

"Bakit di pa kayo nag order?" Saad ko at inilapag ang mga notebook at libro na dala ko sa mesa. Di na ako nag abalang mag dala ng bag since di naman marami ang subject namin. More on Power Control and Physical Combat kami.

"We're waiting for you. And now since you're here we can order already" Saad ni Helia. Ngayon ko lang narinig na nagsalita to at bakit parang kasalanan ko? Diko naman alam na hinihintay pala nila ako.