Chapter 40

"Hello princess"

His voice was so cold that sents shivers through my skin.

"Get away from him stella!"

Lady Alectrona shouted and when she was about to go near me, Tritannus pushed her using his hands and cage her in fire, so as the students and teachers together with the king and queen and the Royalite who's in the barrier.

I am the only one outside.

"Stella!"

I turned my gaze towards Brandon. I can see his worry face. Headmistress was crying so as my parents

My parents. I smiled at them in weary. A lone tear escaped from my eyes and I quickly wiped it out.

"What do you want?"

I readied myself and hold my sword tight.

"The magical universe... and you"

"Fuvk you!" Brandon shouted in anger.

Tritannus doesn't seem to mind him. He was just staring at me. His stare gave chills. I wanted to vomit because of his stares.

I felt disgusted of myself because of his stares. Nakakadiri.

"You can be my queen" I smirked at his words.

Queen huh? How sure is he that I will agree to it? His queen? It's so eww

"Really?" I sounded happy which made him stunned and his smiles grew big. I can see his happy because of my response.

"Yes" he reaplied happily.

My smile faded and replaced with pure disgust. I saw his smile faded too.

"I wouldn't agree to it. Can't you see yourself? You're disgusting!"I shouted which made him triggers his anger.

He quickly dashed towards me and attcked me with so much force! Lakas punyeta!

I was able to dodge his attack and kicked him in the face but he didn't even flinched from it.

He smirked and attacked me again. He's too big for me! But despite of that I would never surrender nor feel belittle to myself.

I jumped and twirl my body to kicked him in the face! Luckily he moved with that. It's already enough to know that I can still defeat him.

Claude attacked me when his father stepped back.

"Ano ba? Dalawa na kayo tsk." Umiling ako para ipakitang naliliitan ako sa kanilang kakayahan.

Gosh! I don't even know where that confidence was coming!

"Really?" He smirked and suddenly vanished and tried to punched my stomached when I quickly stop his hand and smirked at him.

"Na ah ah" pinilipit ko ang kamay niya at tinadyakan ang balakang sabay suntok sa leeg nito.

I hurriedly jumped and turned my body towards him while my feet was above and my head facing him and throws and electric wave! Not contented with what I did and I suddenly kicked him when I landed beside him and punched him again.

"Too weak?" I annoyingly asked Claude.

He cannot defeat me. He might be powerful but not as powerful as me. His strenght did not even level mine. His power didn't even surpass mine.

"Tsk"

Tritannus look at his son at napailing ito. He showed disappointment towards claude.

That's what you get from awakening him. I wanted to yell that to claude but opt not to. He thinks that his father will be proud of what he did but turns out not.