Chapter 31

Days had passed after I got here at Andros. Still the same, I thought that there are no buildings here but I was wrong.

The buildings here are hidden in the clouds. The buildings are not made by a cement or any materials that is used in earth or in Solaria but in pure gold.

Lady Astral gave me a hint kung pano bumalik sa Solaria. I wanted to go to the Garden already but she said it's not the time yet. I have to wait the sun to rise in so much brightness.

That will be my cue to enter the Garden of Andros. Lady Astral said that when the sun here in Andros will shine with so much bright, the Golden Tree will bare a golden fruit.

That's all she said to me. I don't know what will I do to the fruit? Am I gonna eat it? Well, fruits are usually edible so I guess that's it.

I am here at the Garden and saw bunch of dead people playing around. I hope I can be as happy as them. Did they even wonder how those people they left felt? I guess so. Maybe they fully accepted their death but me? I don't know. I don't felt guilt when I sacrificed my life for Maurine. I-I just don't know what to feel.

Nang matapos magmuni muni ay tumayo na ako at tinungo ang daan pabalik sa silid ko. Yes, this may sound weird but the moment I died, Czarina accompanied my to my room. My name was written on the door.

I guess they knew who will die eh? Prepared lang?

As I walked to my room, some people of Andros are staring at me. They are staring at me with a genuine smile. I smiled them back.

I hope my smile could be genuine as theirs right now. I don't really know what to feel right now. It feels like I am free but incomplete.

I entered the Palace, yes. Czarina told me that I have to stay here for a while for some unknown reason. I started climbing the stairs and as I said, everything here is pure gold. Mahihiya talaga ang mga alikabok dito dahil hindi sila gold. Kahit ata mga germs.

Nagpatuloy lang ako sa pagakyat at tinungo na ang room ko. I am not the only one who's here at this second floor I think. Madami ding rooms and I don't know kung occupied na ba or what. Ever since I got here, I never saw someone entering and exiting the other doors.

When I entered my room. The first that caught my attention first is the bed. The bed is color gold. If the bed is gold, how can I sleep comfortably? Chos! Ang arte no?

I walked towards the window and saw the Angel's flying through the clouds. i think they're playing. I wish I can play with them but I am too old for that thing.

I heard a knock on the door and I opened it and saw Czarina smiling widely to me. Kumunot ang noo ko dahil parang ang ngiti niya ay kakaiba.

"Yes?" Takang tanong ko dito. I thought she is guarding the gate? Why is she here?

"Lady Astral wants to see you" I nodded my head and got outside my room.

"Where?"

"Follow me"

Yon lang ang sagot niya at nangunang maglakad. We headed at the third floor I think dahil tinungo namin ang hagdanan pataas.

The chandelier here is too high. Made of gold too. Mahihiya ang mga kandila dahil mas maliwanag pa ang gold sa kanila.

I don't know where did we go dahil diko na matandaan ang daan na tinahak namin kanina. Nakikita ko ngayon ay ang malalaking mga frames. Lahat nang nasa frame na nadadaanan namin ay puro mga babae.

"Who are these Ladies in the frames?" I asked Czarina because my curiosity is so damn killing me. I just have this feeling that I need to know them. I can feel the connection towards them.

"They are the Goddess of Andros..." Sagot nito sakin at tinungo ang isang Frame na may litrato nang isang dyosa na naguumapaw sa ganda. "This is Goddess Alectrona, the goddess of the sun" My eyes widens and my mouth gaped as I look at her direction. She laughed at my reaction. "She is the one who chose you princess of the sun" Dagdag pa nito.

This us my first time I saw the goddess of the sun. If she choses me to be the princess of the sun, why is Lady Astral talks to me every night and day? Diba dapat si Goddess Alectrona? Ang choosy ko no?

"I-I thought Lady Astral is the one who choses me? " I confusedy asked her. I really thought that Lady Astral is the goddess of the sun? The heck? This is getting confusing.

Tumawa ito sa sinabi ko at tiningnan ako "Lady Astral is the goddess of the Stars." Napatango lang ako at naintindihan ko naman.

I am really wondering why Lady Astral is the one who approached me when I died. I thought Lady Alectrona would be the one who will welcome me here.

Another question came up to my mind. Why is Lady Astral here at Andros? She is the goddess of the star, so dapat nasa kanyang kaharian ito. Every goddess has their own kingdom. Kung anong goddess ka ay doon ang kaharian mo.

Lady Alectrona must be in her kingdom right now.

"We're here" I went back from thoughts when I heard Lady Czarina talked. Sometimes I calk her Czarina and sometimes Lady Czarina. Depende lang sa mood ko. She is nice naman so I don't need to worry. But I have to show some respect.

The door opened and I entered. Nanatiling nasa labas lang si Lady Czarina kaya di na ako nagtanong pa.

The room of Lady Astral is quite odd. It feels like I am in a galaxy. All I can see is the moons, planets and stars. The planets that I saw is not the planet that my teacher discussed way back in elementary. I don't know these planets. Wala namang nabanggit ang teacher namin noon na may planet pala na makinang na para bang diyamente. Basta.

"Oh. I'm sorry" I heard her say at bigla nalang nag iba ang paligid.

Her room is now same as mine but more on elegance. Ilussion lang ba yon kanina? Para kasing totoo. Ngumuso ako dahil ang ganda kasing tingnan kanina.

Napatingin ako sa kanya nang tumawa ito. "I just missed my kingdom" napatango nalang ako dahil wala akong masabi.

"A-ahm. Lady Astral, why do you want to see me?" I asked hesitantly.

Naghintay ako sa sagot niya pero natawa lang ito. Ang weird naman nito. Tumingin ito ng diritso sa mata ko nang seryoso. Kibahan ako sa titig na iyon.

"Tomorrow will be the sun will shine with so much brightness" Sumigla ang mukha ko dahil sa sinabi niya. This means that I will gonna live again. I will be going back to Solaria. "The goddess of the sun will come" Dagdag pa nito.

My face fell because of what she said. Sa paraan palang nang pagkakasabi nito ay para bang hindi iyon nakakatuwa.

I really wanted to meet the goddess of the sun pero kinabahan ako sa pagkakasabi palang ni Lady Astral na bababa ito.

Why is that? Kinakabahan ako hindi sa goddess of the sun kundi kay Lady Astral. I touched my heart trying to feel nervousness towards the goddess but I can't find any.

Why is Lady Astral acting weird? Is the goddess of the sun really that scary?

A/N: According to Merriam Webster Dictionary, Astral is relating to Stars while Alectrona, well I did my research about finding names about goddess of the sun so I found Alectrona. I forgot about her just do your research. HAHAHAHA Ang feeling ko no?