Chapter 35

"T-tritannus?"

I suddenly uttered even in shocked mode. I feel like my legs are trembling and any moment now I will fall into the ground.

I cannot think clearly of this abrupt situation. I was left outside the room frozen. My feet halted facing the door where a man inside named tritannus who wants to kill me for his benefit!

I've been living my life for eighteen fucking years without knowing that I was searched to kill.

I wanted to burst out but I feel weak.

Then a realization hits me. If I am not mistaken Tritannus has only one son and that is Claude! The soon to be king. The only heir and the one who wants to kill me!

But why am I here? Why am I seeing the living tritannus? He was dead for so long that's why claude wanted me to be killed for his father to live.

I got confused big time trying to find out why am I in the past?

I went back from my reverie when the door suddenly opened and saw the prince running outside. I finally stepped back when Tritannus followed the prince.

His face so full of authority and intimidatory even just a glimpse of seeing him.

"Sebastian!"

Tritannus shouted with so much anger. The maids and guards was shocked too and refrain from what they where doing. They bowed their head showing respect for the king when he passed by.

I followed her when the nanny earlier followed the two too.

I can clearly see her face with the expression of worry.

She might know what will gonna happen maybe that's why she followed the two.

We passed through the large door and got confused why are we heading unto the ground staircase?

As I followed the nanny, the walls we passed by sent shivers to my skin.

The walls had some stain of red color. I don't wanna assume that it's blood. Sa pag isip palang na dugo iyon ay nasusuka na ako.

The environment here looks dull. You can only see the spiders web, the red stain from the wall, the bones from the animals I think.

We have reached another door. Puro kalawang na ito kung kaya't ng buksan ito ng nanny ay umingay. Napatakip ako ng tenga dahil don. Nakakarindi at parang nakakangilo.

When the nanny finally opened the door I was stunned of the view that welcomed me.

Dungeon

I've never been here before but I clearly knows what dungeon looks like. I've been there.

Suddenly my mind rummaged. Why are we here? Why does the prince went here?

This is not a good view I would say if ever the king want to confront the prince.

The nanny suddenly slowed down by walking and hides herself through the block.

I wanted to hide myself too but I realized they can't even see me.

"Why are you not listening?!"

Nagulat ako sa biglang sigaw at nakitang ang hari ito. Kwinelyuhan niya ang prinsipe and my anger boils at that view.

He shouldn't be doing that! I wanted to shout it but it will just be useless.

"I said I don't want to!"

I gasped when Tritannus slapped the prince! The princes touched her cheeks and tears started flowing down from his eyes down to his cheeks.

"When I said you have to! You have to! You have no right to disobey me!"

Hindi pa siya nakuntento sa sampal at binitawan niya pa ito ng pagkalakas lakas kaya natumba ang prinsipe.

I am so eager to hurt him for doing it. No matter how I abhor them but my heart can't stand seeing this scene. No matter how I loathed claude for wanting to kill me but this child claude is keeping me weak.

I cannot stand this scene because I don't want Maurine to experience this if ever! I will surely kill who ever have the guts to hurt her.

"All you have to do is to follow me! Why can't you do it?!"

The sobs from the prince is audible because this dungeon is closed wall. Even the voice of the angry king is echoing in every corner of this dungeon

"I did followed your orders but I don't wanna learn music!"

The prince answered which angers the king more. The nanny who's hiding secretly crying.

I can feel her hurt too. She wanted to helped the prince but she stopped because she knows the consequence of this.

"Sebastian!"

"I said I don't want to! Why are you pushing me to the things I don't really want?"

It's very clear that the prince doesn't want it but this closed minded king wouldn't even listen! He should support the things that interest the prince! Not the other way around!

"To defend ourselves!"

"To defend from what?"

The king suddenly stopped from talking and saw him taken a back.

My interest suddenly arises! What is the king trying to defend from? Music? He need the prince to learn music to defend theirselves?

I cannot understand the logic of his reasons!

"Get back to the Music lesson or else"

He threatens the prince as he left the dungeon without answering the latter.

It really confuses why of all the defense he can give why music? I really love music that's why I used it to defend myself from the enemies!

I was deeply thinking and my eyes widens with the possible answer.

The nanny suddenly helped the prince to stand up when the king silhouette isn't visible in our eyes anymore. He didn't even bother to help her son got up. What a father he is.

"Are you okay my prince?"

She asked worriedly. She wiped the tears in the cheeks of the prince. The latter nodded and another wave of tears came out as he sobbed in the shoulder of her nanny. This must be tough for the prince.

The king pressures him so much. His action is not a kind of rebel. He just don't really wanted to do it.

"It's okay prince sebastian I am here. I will never leave you"

She cupped the face of the prince and wiped the tears again and kissed his cheeks. The prince nodded in response.

Her nanny is the one who's doing the things that a parent must do. I've never seen his mother. Why is the king treating the prince this way? Does the queen even knows this? Why am I seeing this past again? Can't I just go to Solaria right after I pass the well? This is really confusing me. My head aches thinking of the possible reason.

My eyes widens again when I remembered someone who might know this.

April

"Thank you nanny canora"

The nanny just smiled and hugged him again. This nanny is really something. She must have known the rules but she choses to be blind. Her life is in danger.

Gladly she stopped herself from meddling earlier or else the king would know and kill her.

I was about to go near them when the environment I was in suddenly changed!

R🌠