Epilogue

All I ever wanted was to have a peaceful life. No stress, no worries, no problems and no enemies but the world that I belong does not agree to it.

I never thought that I get through so much pain, suffering leading to death. I did all my best to save lives of many. I surrendered my life to save their lives. I sacrifice my freedom for the benefit of everyone.

How ironic life is. I never expected things to happen too soon. Well, even April can't foreseen exactly what future holds to us. I guess we should have to live our life to the fullest. Treasure every second with our family. Make everything so special so no regrets would happen.

A kiss from my cheeks awakens my mind from reminiscing the past.

"You okay?" Brandon asked as he laid his head down to my shoulder looking at me intently.

I smiled at him and gave him a soft and sweet kissed on his lips. "Yeah" He kissed me back and continued laying his head while hugging my waist.

It's almost a year since the war was over. Everything happened so fast.

I almost died that time when Brandon catched me from falling. I maybe a princess of the sun but the light inside me started to dim as I released the light of Solaria.

I am the sun that lightens the Solaria that's why the whole kingdom started to dim because of what I have done to destroy Tritannus.

Lady Alectrona saved me together with Lady Astral, her sister and the pixie. They replenished my energy. I never thought that Lady Astral and Lady Alectrona we're siblings

I stayed at the kingdom for almost three months since it was never easy to replenished my energy quickly. The Royalite and my friends stayed with the kingdom too to help me bring back my energy.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" He's still hugging me and still looking intently. I can't get enough of this sweet and clingy side of brandon.

"Yup. I never saw the people of Solaria when I got here." I pouted "I mean ang nakikita ko lang noon ay ang mga knights and students. I never got to explore Solaria that much since we're always on a mission" I added.

Umalis si brandon sa pagkapatong sakin. Yes nakapatong talaga siya.

He never court me and I did not even said my yes to him. Basta isang araw ganito nalang kami. We're close with each other but this side of brandon was meant for me only. He is the typical serious and cold guy to everyone except me.

"We'll explore Solaria tomorrow and we'll visit my kingdom too. You want that?" He grinned as he gave me soft kisses from my collarbone up to my cheeks.

"Yeah" pikit na sagot ko.

"Hmm?" Fuck! He's still kissing me softly and my body started to ignite with his sweet kisses.

"U-ugh h-hmm" I arc my body as his soft kisses turns to wild one.

His kisses went down to my chest. Slowly unclasping the cover of my breast. My hands started to explore his chest down to his abs.

He successfully loosen up my bra and threw it away. Pinalo ko ang braso nito dahil doon. Di manlang tinabi sa gilid. Tumawa lang ito at bumalik ulit sa ginagawa kanina.

Moans and screams filled my room. The never ending sound of our body touching and his thrust deepens as he released his seeds to my womb. We both stopped as we were catching our breath.

But brandon was insatiable. We made love until dawn. It was tiring but amazing.

Nagising ako sa silaw ng sinag ng araw sa kwarto ko. I've been staying here at Solaria for almost a year now. My parents wanted me to stay here so I did not hesitated to agree.