Chapter 22

Nang matapos mag tanghalian ay nagsimula na ulit kaming maglakad. Nakakapagod ang misyong ito.

Pumasok kami sa kurtinang dahon. This is so unusual. I never saw a curtain made of leaves. If you would look it very closely, you can see vines in it. I think this vines is the reason why the leaves formed into a curtain. I don't know. I can't explain.

"Wow" Manghang saad ni Helia.

Napatingin kaming lahat sa kakaibang tanawin sa harapan namin. We can see the birds above flying, spreading their wings. Spending the freedom they have. Different colors of bird and different kinds. The forest is sparkling in daylight.

"This is so amazing!" I exclaimed.

Who would have thought that this kind of forest really exist? I would like to live in here. Far from chaos and stress. The scenery itself calms every being. So relaxing indeed.

"We are now here" Tipid na saad ni Timmy.

"Where is the keeper? And where is the pillar of control?" Nalilitong tanong ni Diana.

Nagpalinga linga ang iba at pilit na hinahap ang keeper of the pillar.

"In the middle of this forest" sagot ni brandon.

Tumango lang kami at nagsimula na ulit maglakad. Kakapasok lang namin sa kagubatan ni calciarra kaya't medyo mahaba habang paglalakad pa.

"Stella, I can sense something"

Amore whispered in my ears. I stopped for a while and trying to sense what amore senses. Bit I sense nothing. Amore mist be kidding.

"I can't sense what you are talking"

Sagot ko dito. I am behind the group and they are just talking some randome things but di na ako nakisali.

Tiningnan ko si Amore at nakapikit ito at parang sumasakit ang ulo. "Amore are you okay?!" Nagalalang tanong ko.

I put amore on the ground and try to calm her. "S-stella, she is not..." Saad nito. Sumisigaw na ito sa sobrang sakit ng ulo.

"Guys!" I shouted trying to catch their attention. They look at me and ran towards me and Amore.

"S-stella, please don't let her... S-she is not-"

"Sssshhhh. Stop talking. Stay calm Amore" Putol ko sa sasabihin niya. It's better to conserve her energy. Letting her talk in this kind of situation could worsen her condition. I don't know what is happening to Amore.

"What happened?" Nagalalang tanong din ni Merlie.

"I don't know" simpleng sagot ko at pilit na pinapakalma si Amore.

She's still in pain. I can see the black line starting to crawl in her face. Her nerves in her neck is starting to turn black. This must be the reason why she can't speak straight.

The winx and specialists don't know what to do too. Fuck!

I can't bear seeing Amore shouting with so much pain.

"A-amore!" My tears suddenly escape from my eyes.

I can't lose her. I can't. I placed my hands infront of her chest. I hope this will work. I can see light in my hands. I smiled when the black lines in her neck started to disappear.

"Amore"

She opens her eyes and smiled at me. Thank god.

I'm so sleepy

I hugged her and I can see her smile slowly fading. She looked at my neck. What's with my neck? Hinawakan ko ang leeg ko at nakapa ko ang mga ugat sa leeg ko na parang nakaumbok. This is not good.