Chapter 30

All of us doesn't know what happens after our death. Some may say you will be reincarnated but in different form and shape.

But to me? I feel the same. I am still complete and nothing changed in my physical appearance.

I feel like I don't have any stress in me. I worry no more and I feel like I am very free. I feel like I am in a cloud nine.

But what about those people I left behind? I carry no burden now but I don't feel happy. I can't be happy when I know that there are people who's mourning for my death.

The moment I open my eyes, the first thing caught my attention is the big gate. I am standing in the cloud but I don't feel like falling.

The white smoke is everywhere but I can see nothing but brightness.

The gate is wide open and I saw a silhouette of a woman standing in the gate

The gate is wide open and I saw a silhouette of a woman standing in the gate. I walked near to her to see her face clearly and I did.

She's so very beautiful. Her golden yellow hair and her wings caught my attention. Her wings is just like mine but different in color. Her is white while mine is yellow.

Nang nasa harapan na ako nito ay bigla nalang ako nitong niyakap. I hugged her back and she patted my head.

"Welcome Princess of the sun" Her voice is so very angelic. It's so soft and calming to hear.

I nodded my head and smiled at her. "Am I dead already?"

I was just trying to make sure. I admit to myself that I want to live again. I want to feel the warmth hugged of the people I cherish. I want to see them again.

"Yes you are"

I nodded my head as a response. Parang may bumara sa lalamonan ko kaya di ako nakapagsalita.

"I am Czarina, the keeper of the gate of Andros" She introduced herself and offered her hand and I shake it. "I am Stella" I said.

"I know"

The gate closed as I entered. I saw dead people here too. They are so happy unlike me. An angel was flying above and playing with the childrens.

"Is this Andros? Where dead people go?" I asked her.

Everything here is very different from the Solaria. I see no building or any kind of structures. Just a bench and never ending path.

No matter where you look, you saw dead people but in good shape. They dressed like an angel. In Human world, there dress is somewhat like a patient's dress.

"Yes it is. Come on, someone is expecting you" She stated and we both walked again.

Patuloy lang kami sa walang katapusang paglalakad but I can't feel tired. I am not even hungry. Is this what they called kaginhawaan? Yung wala kang ibang nararamdaman but pure happiness. But how about me? I don't feel happy at all.

Pumasok kami sa isang maliwanag na portal. Another part of Andros I think. I saw only a person standing and staring at her foot I think. She's looking below in cool way. Nasa likod nito ang kanyang mga kamay.

"Lady Astral" Narinig kung wika ni Czarina at yumuko ito.

I don't know what to do so I followed her. I bowed my head too.

Sabay kaming nag angat nang tingin ni Czarina. Tumango lang si Lady Astral at umalis na si Czarina.

What will I do now?

"Stella"Her voice. Her voice is very familiar to me. Napatingin ako sa kanya na nakakunot ang noo.

"Y-you. Are you the one who's been talking to me lately?" Saad ko habang nakaturo ang kamay sa kanya. I don't want to act disrespectful but I can't stop it.

Mas lalong kumunot ang noo ko nang tumawa lang ito. "I am Stella" Ngumiti lang ito at tumalikod.

"I am very proud of your bravery stella. You did not hesitate to sacrifice your life for your sister." Saad nito habang nakatalikod sakin.

I walked towards her and I saw where she was looking. I thought she was staring at her foot earlier but I was wrong.

She's looking at what is happening in Solaria. This is like a crystal ball in Magic Shop on Earth, but the difference is that this is not a crystal ball where we are looking. The clouds are forming in to circle as if we are seeing below the Andros.

(A/N: I don't really know how to describe it. Basta yung parang sa mga fairy movies na nakikita nila ang kaganapan. Basta ang hirap diko ma describe. Sorry)

"Come here" Lumingon ito sakin kaya mas lumapit pa ako sa kanya.

I am now beside her and my heart clinched in pain again. Tears has escaped in my eyes and I covered my mouth from sobbing.

I saw the people I left crying. Maurine has now awake and saw her cried too.

I'm sorry

I want to say it but I know I can't anymore. I wanted to live again if I have given the chance. Sino ba ang hindi diba?

Life is a gift so as death. We are so much blessed because there are so many people out there that was being deprive of that blessing.

As we live the life we had, we encountered so much problems and pain. This two is always part of living in this world. I am not saying that death is the only solution to overcome the problems and pain we had but if we can't handle it anymore, we must pray to god for which is he will guide us. He will take away all the pain and sufferings we had. If we died, then we must accept it with all our heart. We must accept it because we will never feel the pain again.

We live because we have a purpose. We died because our purpose is done.

"I want to hugged them" A sob came out because of too much emotion.

"You can" Napaangat ang tingin ko dito. Nabuhayan ako nang loob dahil sa sinabi niya. If I can hug them then I can live again.

"H-how?"

"You have to pick the fruit of the Golden tree in the Golden Garden of Andros"

to be continued...