Chapter 25

Another day had passed and i'm still on the process of recovering. My professors knows my condition so I am excused in the class. Wait. I didn't even got to study here because I am always on a mission.

The girls went to my room and we bond again as usual. When this two had a vacant time, they would ran out to my room so that we will have a quality time.

"Girl, I never thought na gaganonin ka nang ka grupo mo" April opens the topic about me being left behind by the group.

"Correction, I am not part of their group" I rolled my eyed to her.

This two obviously knows what happens to me back there at the forest of Calciarra. They were so angry after I told them.

I understand them because even me, I am fuming mad as well. I mean, who would not right? I've been stabbed but none of them helped me? What the fuck are them? Bullshits!

"So what are you gonna do now?" Breeyah went to my mini table and when she came back she brought a glass of water. I thanked her.

"What do you mean?" I don't know what she's talking about.

"The princess duh? The princess has been found so what happens to you now? Brandon and the group?" Oh that hit me.

I touched my heart and trying to feel what it's trying to say. The two are just staring at me. I smiled at them.

"I don't know. Brandon and I are just nothing. He has the princess now. And the group? Nahhh. I don't care"

Days may had passed but the pain I am feeling is getting stronger. This pain will really kill me.

April and Breeyah hugged me when my tears suddenly falls down to my cheeks. I didn't know I was crying.

I stared at them and saw April shivers in pain. "April what is happening?!" Breeyah shouted in fear. We don't know what to do.

I can't still stand so Breeyah supports Aprils weigh.

"I-I saw something" April is still trembling. Breeyah put her beside my bed and rested her head at the pillow.

"What do you mean?" Breeyah and I asked in unison. Maybe she had foreseen something.

"S-stella, y-you will d-die"

Napabitaw ako nang kamay sa sinabi niya. What does she mean? I can not just die. I still need to support Maurine. I-I don't want to.

Tears was cascading down to my cheeks again. My hands is shaking and my legs are trembling.

"A-april" I looked at her and we three both cried. How will I gonna die? Knowing April's ability is really an advantage but her ability is limited.

"I cannot just die" I cried in her shoulder. "Who will gonna take good care of Maurine?" I asked them. Maurine is my top priority. That's why I am afraid to leave her.

"Ssshhh. Stop it" Suway ni Breeyah. Her eyes are red as well. I can see her cheeks reddening .

"What will I do?" I asked April. In this situation. April is the only one who can help me. No one can change the future she had seen to me. No matter what we do, it will still gonna happen.

"Let's forget it." She answered. Yes she's right. I will gonna problem it when the times come. I mean, when I am ready.

I guess I'll just gonna live my life to fullest.

"Wait April, have you foreseen when?"

All of us will gonna die but I wanna know when so that I can prepare myself.

"I saw you in your usual look. I don't know when but I think soon. I-I don't know" So I will die anytime huh? How cool is that?

Tumango lang ako and we didn't talk about that again. We diverted our topic so that the atmosphere here in my room would lighten up.

"Wala ba kayong pasok ngayon? It's almost three in the afternoon"

Not that I don't want to be with them, it's just that they've been here for almost 3 hours. Nang pumunta sila dito ay dito na rin nananghalian.

"Ah yeah. We'll be back tonight okay?" I nodded my head as a response to April.

I guess they will be sleeping here again.

Tumayo na ang dalawa at tinungo ang pintuan. My forehead creased when they stop in the open door. What happen?

"Hoy! Ano ba?!" Sigaw ko sa dalawa. I saw April stares at me with worried face.

"Is she there?" My heart aches when I heard his voice. What is he doing here?

"Girls, close the door when you leave." I coldly said. I made sure that my voice is audible enough to the person outside the door.

I saw the two nodded their heads and exited the door. I can still here his voice but the hell I care.

I stand up when I heard a knock on my door. Don't tell me it's him again?

I went to the door and open it. I readied my emotion but I saw Maurine standing.

"Oh baby, why are you so early?" I wanted to kneel down but Maurine stopped me. "Tita, your wounds!" She worriedly said. I smiled at her.

"Headmistress had a meeting with tito brandon and the others so she told me to go back here early" She added.

I thought brandon was the one who knocks the door. It's good tho.

"Okay. Aren't you hungry?" I closed the door and headed at my bed. Maurine help me when I am having difficulty in climbing.

"Nope"

Umalis ito at inilagay ang kanyang backpack sa table. Nilagay din niya ang sapatos niya sa lagayan at naghubad nang dsmit at nilagay sa hamper. I smiled at her actions.

"Tita, I saw another girl with tito brandon" She asked me and I creased my forehead at her. Who could it be?

Maurine knew the girls in the group so I think she's not pertaining to Merlie, Trexie and Diana. Tsk. Nevermind. I don't wanna hear their names nor see their faces.