Chapter 29

All of us was in great shocked as we witness the princess and Rebecca vanished. They vanished as if they were killed but I swear I didn't killed them.

I looked at the people who witnessed what has happened and all of them are shocked too. The king and queen are not moving and still looking at where the princess body last saw.

I don't want to explain again because I know they will blame me again that I killed her. I turned my back to them and headed towards Maurine's body.

Nanghihina akong napa upo habang nakakandong sa hita ko ang walang buhay na katawan ni Maurine. If I will knew this would happen, I shouldn't let her get here.

"I'm sorry baby... " I sobbed again and heard April and Breeyah calling my name and headed towards my direction. "I'm sorry tita wasn't able to save you"

"Ssshhh. Stella it's not your fault"

Umiling akong nakatingin kay April. "It is" I said still crying.

Maurine is the only family I got. My tito and tita left me and I was devasted at that time but I need to be strong so that Maurine can hold on to me. Between the two of us, she needs my help and support most.

I even heard her mumbling her parents name while sleeping. She missed them so much, so do I.

Now that she's gone, she will be happy now. Makakasama na niya ang kanyang magulang. She will not experience pain, longing and sadness anymore.

Napahagulgul na naman ako and the two hugged me. I hugged them back but Maurine is still in my lap.

"Stella" I heard brandon's voice. All of them are here at my direction now. I didn't even notice na nakalapit na pala sila.

I kissed Maurine's cheeks and hugged her tight. "If there is only a chance, I will save you no matter what" I said between my sobs and I stopped and looked at April and Breeyah.

I saw them staring at each other and both of them shakes their head.

"N-no s-stella" April still shaking her head.

"Don't do it!" Suway ni Breeyah sakin. I smiled at them and hold their hands.

"Sssh. Listen to me. I need to" I smiled at them to assure that I will be okay.

"What are you gonna do stella?" I heard Riven's voice and I glance at him I just smiled and didn't answer.

The king, queen, headmistress and royalites are confusedly looking at the three of us. They don't know what are we talking about. And it's better that way.

"P-please no stella"

Hearing this two crying literaly made my heart aches. I can't bear to see them in pain but I need to do it.

"I will be okay"

I carefully put Maurine's body on the ground and stand up.

The two hugged me tightly not wanting to do what I want. I hugged them back. I understand them. This will be difficult for all of us but my decision is final. I am adamant in every decision I made.

"Stella" I heard brandon's voice and his eyes is saying that he's worried of what I am about to do.

I smiled at him and for the first time, I hugged him. I saw him was taken a back of what I did but I did not mind it.

I returned back to Maurine's body but the two are about to stopped me but I didn't let them.

I heard the two shouting my name but I just smiled at them.

"Please take care of yourselves"

I looked at the king and queen and still confused of what is happening. Headmistress didn't know how to react too.

"No! Please stella!"

Umiling lang ako sa sinabi ni Breeayah. What April foreseen about my future is happening now. This is my future.

My body started floating above so as Maurine. I saw them trying to stop me.

"What is she gonna do?!"

I heard brandon's voice in worry. If I will have another choice, I will not chose this one.

April and Breeyah are still crying. April shook her head at brandon. She's begging brandon to make me stop.

"Please stop her brandon. She will sacrifice her life for Maurine to live!" April shouted in so much emotion.

I saw a tear escaped from brandon's eyes. Everytime I see his eyes I feel like I am in an ocean. His eyes is aqua and I am always hynoptize by just staring at them.

"Stella, please baby stop it"

I smiled at what he called me. I really love this man since I met him. But his love is for the princess of Solaria.

Selena is not the princess of Solaria. She is fake and we saw it in our own eyes. The princess shouldn't vanished with a black miasma. She is the princess of the sun so light will be the one who will take her.

"I need to"

I said and my wings lightens up again. I can't feel the pain from the arrow anymore. I placed my hands in Maurine's heart and my body is glowing in yellow color and sparkling with so much bright.

"Stella!"

I heard them calling my name but I did not stop. My wings are flapping while glowing and raised my one hand above the sun as if I am touching it.

"S-stella!"

The king and queen shouted. I saw my chest glowing and saw the star birthmark on it. I smiled at them. I remember the first time I met them. They treated me as there own daughter even just for a day. The worried face I saw when I ate foods that I am allergic with.

Now that I knew who I am, I am so happy. I wanted to spend more time with them but I can't. My time has come.

"Quos ego placabo hostiis meae!" I sacrificed my life.

I chanted and place my both hands in her heart. I can feel my energy transferring to Maurine's body. A tear escaped from my eyes and closed it.

I smiled and when the light was covering my body and Maurine, I hugged her one last time.

The light that was covering us exploded and we landed on the ground safely. I put Maurine's body on the ground carefully and looked at the people who's crying in sadness.

I smiled at them for the last time and I saw my body slowly fading.

Brandon ran towards my direction and tried to hugged but he can't anymore. My body is slowly fading and I am just like a ghost now.

Light particle from my body was flying above the sky. I smiled at him with a teary eyes and closed it.