TGYNK: Back to Earth

It's exactly one month since the coronation happened. And the life I had resumed, but more different now. I'm now a sophomore and the mission we had are getting dangerous but we still have to practice our abilities. The Darkars' may not be present already, but we still had things to do. There are still things that we have to focused on now.

We're here at Royal Cafeteria together with April and Breeyah, Maurine was with Ms. Feragonda, continuing her earth lessons.

"I've never been to earth before, what does it look like?" April asked me as we are having our breakfast.

"It's actually amazing, you'll like it there since technology is widespread" I answered. She will definitely like earth when she visits it. Technology is her kingdom, she might explore things relating to it.

"Really?! Wow! You never told me that! I could have sneak once before!" She exclaimed. She harshly put the utensils down elaborating that she's angry.

"You never asked" I shrugged.

The breakfast went on as the two, were asking more information about how life works on earth. I answered based on my experience tho. Nothing much interested on it but they seems so curious and excited.

All I did on earth was only about my studies. Tho we had camp in the forest and I can say that it is one the most exciting part of my life. We had fun.

After the breakfast, I went to headmistress office and visits Maurine. She was sitting on her personalized table and chair, writing something.

"I'll try to visit earth, pero hindi ako sasama papunta don. I'll just have to sort things here before I followed you" Headmistress said and I nodded.

Today will be the day of going back to earth. My parents will go with me too. And I was excited about that. I can already imagine them, wondering about the things that weren't present here.

"How about the Royalites'?"

"They're visiting their kingdom" I said.

A member of a Royalite can visit anyone and anywhere they want, but only depends if the situation is not risky.

"How about Brandon?" She teased. She even wiggling her brows making me laughed a bit. I never thought that Ms. Feragonda can be this funny. With her stoic expression, you can never imagine that she can do this.

"He's going too." Maikling saad ko.

I thought that what she said earlier was funny, but now, she made me laughed hard. Napatili pa ito matapos kong sabihin na sasama si Brandon, she even push me as if she's a teenager. Napatakip pa ito sa bibig na parang pinipigilang tumili at ngumiti.

"Sana all" She said. I creased my forehead after that. I couldn't understand what does she mean by that. And she seems to notice that I got lost after that.

"You don't know that?" Her forehead creased. We're both creasing our forehead's now staring each other.

"I don't know that" Ngiwing saad ko.

"It's actually an expression. I thought you knew, I just heard it when I had an urgent matter on earth." She explained.

I just nodded my head even tho I didn't understand. Ms. Feragonda is getting weirder and weirder everyday.

When I heard the door opened, I took a glance of who entered and saw Brandon walking to me.

"I thought you're in the cafeteria, I saw April and Breeyah" He said and kissed me on the cheek. Napatili na naman si Ms. Feragonda and Brandon and I both laughed.