Chapter 28

It is morning already but I am still sitting here in the corner of this cell.

I wanted to ran away but I know it's impossible. This dungeon nullifies any forms of Magic. Well that was headmistress told me before. I didn't bother to use my magic since it'll just be useless.

The cell was able to lighten up by the sun coming from the window.

I heard footsteps and I think it's coming to my cell. I didn't bother to move and pretend that I am still sleeping.

Who could it be?

"I think she knew" I heard a voice talking outside my cell.

"We must shut her up" If I am not mistaken that is the princess voice.

What are they talking about? Are they referring to me? If yes, what do I know? All I know is they are both bitch.

I was shocked when someone splashed a water towards my direction.

Napaangat ako nang tingin at nakita ang dalawang bitch. I saw the two smiled at me.

"Hey!" The princess happily said. Is she happy making me suffer like this? I didn't know that the king and queen had a daughter who acts like an animal. A crazy animal. Parang asong naulol.

I did not answered her and stands up and walked towards her direction.

"Hey bitch" I annoyingly said.

I smiled at her na nakapagpainis sa kanya. Akala niya siya lang?

I was just staring at this two animals and I saw Rebecca holding a knife. "Oh, are you gonna kill me now?" I cooly said.

I admit to myself that I am really scared of what will they do to me. I just acted calmly to show them that I m not affected of what are they are going to do.

"Yeah" Napatawa nalang ako.

"Then kill me now" Nanghahamon na saad ko.

I saw Rebecca's hand holding the knife tightly. Any moment now she will surely kill me.

Nakita nang prinsesa ang kamay ni Rebecca kaya sinuway niya ito. Funny.

The princess turned her gaze to mine and smiled. Lumapit pa ito sa harapan ko. We are just inches away. Lumapit din si Rebecca. I saw Rebecca looking at her right side and stares at me.

"Now what?" Nababagot na tanong ko.

Can't they just spill out what they want from me? I don't feel like seing an animal right now.

I saw the princess smiled at me and she suddenly shouted in pain. Ha? What is happening? I saw her hands touching in her stomach and to my horror I saw blood on it.

I saw Rebecca's hand still holding the knife in the stomach of the princess. What the fuck?! Siya pala ang nagsaksak? Anong kalokohan to?!

"H-Help! T-the Princess stabbed by the p-prisoner!" She acted in fear.

What the fuck is happening?! Is she blaming me for something I didn't do?

"What?!" I shouted at her. I just saw her smiling and the princess smiled too.

I saw the guards ran towards our direction and I saw the Royalite and King and Queen to?

I stepped back confusedly. What are they doing? I felt my tears cascading down to my cheeks. I don't know what to do.

They set this up! They really wanted to get rid of me. I can't think clearly.

"Help!" Rebecca shouted.