Chapter 2

It didn't take long as we get to Solaria. But what shocks us is when we saw the people of solaria and the students fighting the valtors. I never knew that this is their kind of welcoming us. I think the war has begun again. I hide maurine in the my back and together we flew and we headed to where the students and the knights gathered.

Shocks was evident on their eyes. Maybe because it was their first time seeing me? This is the second time I've been here so maybe they didn't know me.

I saw the headmistress Feragonda together with the teachers. They gathered and created a barrier. We walked and went to where they are and headmistress saw me.

"Oh stella! What brings you here? How was your tita and tito?" Nakangiting saad ni headmistress at hindi pa ako nakakasagot ng marinig kung umiiyak si maurine. Headmistress smile faded. I smiled bitterly. It really is hard to move on.

"Oh stella what happened? Is she the daughter of adam and amanda?" Mahinang saad ni headmistress at tinungo si maurine at hinagkan ito. Mas lalong napa iyak ng malakas si maurine. She can never feels the hugged of her true parents.

"P-pinatay sila ng valtors headmistress. Yes she is their daughter but sad to say, she can no longer see them and feel them anymore. Is it okay headmistress if she will stay beside me and stays here in the academy?" Malungkot na saad ko. Kahit anong gawin ko diko mawala sa isip ko ang lahat ng pangyayari. It's still fresh dahil malamang kanina lang nangyari.

"Oh sorry my dear" Naiiyak na saad ni headmistress sakin at hinagkan muli si maurine na tumahan na. Pero kita sa mukha ang matinding pag iyak.

"And yes stella, she can stay here. You are the only family she got now so she's your responsibility now" Natuwa naman ako at kahit papano tinanggap niya si maurine dito sa academy kahit alam kung di pwede at kahit sinong tao di makakapasok dito which is weird why maurine was able to enter the portal in the first place.

"Thank you headmistress, By the way what's happening here? I never thought that this kind of event would welcome me" Nakangiwing saad ko at diko naalala kanina na may war palang nagaganap dito. Nadala kami sa emosyon kaya nakalimutan ang pangyayari. Nakarinig kami ng mga pagsabog kahit saan at marami na ang namatay at sugatan na mga knights and students. I saw a group of boys, battling together with the fairies and knights. The four boys caught my attention and they were attacking the enemy expertly.

"We are on war right now, they were looking for the princess but we don't even know where is the princess so they invade the academy and the whole solaria to search for the princess. Claude initiate the war so we better fight back stella" Saad ni headmistress feragonda na ngayon ay tinutulongan ang mga teacher na palakasin ang barrier. Habang kami ni maurine ay nakatunganga lang dahil dipa kami nakaranas ng war.

"Who's claude?" I innocently uttered but basing on what she said earlier, this claude is desperately wanted to find the princess which I don't even know who.

"He is the son of tritanus, the god of darkness" why is he desperate on searching for the princess? Is he going to kill her? Or he is inlove with the princess? Is he gonna marry her? I don't know anymore. I cannot predict what is he up to.

"So I guess I have no reason to excuse in this battle" Natatakot na saad ko. I need to bring maurine to a safer place. I mean, someone who can take care of her.

I readied myself and change my clothes into a battle gear. Everyone saw me and shock was written on their faces. I don't mind anymore. This is school of magix anyway.

The headmistress and teachers busied theirselves in creating a big and strong barrier. I bring maurine to Ms. Griffin, the headmistress assistant. I know she can take care of my little sister.