TGYNK: Reminisce

We slept for more than an hour and saw the skies in an orange state, it's nearing dusk. I thought I would just take a nap and turns out into sleeping.

I was about to move out from the hold of Brandon but he pulled me closer to him. He caged me by his legs and wrapped his body even more.

He groaned and put his face in my neck, "Later please..." He huskily said.

His voice affects me so much to the point that making me submissive just by doing that. I sighed and let him. I move to face him and his hand briskly landed on my waist pulling my body more closer to him.

I chuckled and tried to get some distance but he wouldn't just let me, "We're too close" I said.

He opened his eyes and stared at me dangerously, well that's how it goes when someone saw it. His eyes was the first thing to caught my attention when he knocked on my dorm back then, I find it attractive.

"That's what I want"

"At least an inch will do" I tried to protest.

"You find it uncomfortable?" He weakly said.

I heave a deep sigh and shook my head. Hindi naman sa hindi ako komportable na magkalapit ang katawan namin, it's just that I don't want this over and over again because I might find this everyday and possibly depend on his holds. As much as I want, I donw want to depend on his holds, his grip, who knows what will happen in future.

"How's your sleep?" I asked.

My room in Solaria was times three of my room here on earth, that's how huge it is. I never saw his room in Domino nor visited his kingdom but I guess, it's huge as mine, or that's how I think it is.

"Good"

We stayed for more than a minute, an hour perhaps because the color outside is already dark.

I got up and sashayed to the bathroom and did my routine. I miss this feeling. I miss waking up with the soft voice of my tita and prepared my bathroom amenities. How I miss everything. I miss their presence.

And I came to realize that if I had given the chance to go back and change the past, I wouldn't do it. This may sound selfish but my present will not be this one anymore. Everything will be change if I changed the past.

My past brought me to Solaria were I found my true parents. The parents love that was deprive to me when I was a child. My past made me stronger and braver.

"Freshen up and let's go out together" I said when I saw brandon still on the bed.

He nodded and did what I said.

It took him only a minute to finished everything. I wanted to protest kung nagsabon ba siya o ano, ang dali kasing maligo but his scent made me realize that he did.

The moment we opened the door, screams filled the hallway, and that came from the dining. I know who's that voice came from, but the scene back then traumatized me that made my body froze and halted my steps.

Maurine slight sobs and my foster parents laying on the floor. Blood scattered on the floor. Traumatic memories made my breath heavier. My head were aching to the point that I almost fell, but Brandon were too quick to get a hold of me.

"Y-you okay b-babe?" The nervous voice of Brandon pained me. Am I worrying them so much? This is the first my traumatic experience triggered.

I nodded assuring him that I am okay, I hope so. He was still holding me, supporting my waist and my weight. I don't know what will happen if he wasn't around me. I grew up independently. I grew not minding the opinion of others as long as I know what is right to me. I grew up that it's better to be independent for your growth, for your own self. But as I get along with other people, they made me realize than leaning on someone is not that bad.