2-Beach

It was the 2nd day of camp. I got up I wanted to go swim. But I couldent have my hearing aids so I tock Sam with me.

 But I couldent have my hearing aids so I tock Sam with me

(Your swimsuit)

I was swimming when Sam tapped my arm. I look to him and smile. He smiles back, and got ready to sign.

'There's a guy coming to swim with us.' He signed.

'Okay.' I signed.

I saw a guy with black, and white owl like hair come over. I saw his mouth move, but I cant really mouth read. I look over to Sam to see him listening.

'He said, Hi Y/N, and Sam how are you guy's.'

'Tell him I'm good.' I sign.

He did as I said the guy looked confused.

'You can tell him, and ask for his name.'

He did as I said, and told him. The guy looked shocked, but it was fine. I smile.

'His name is Bokuto.' Sam signed.

'That's a cute name.' I signed then giggled.

I dident know that Sam told him what I said. Bakuto blushed a little. I saw a small smile on his face. I laughed at it. He was kind of cute.

'So, what do you play?' I signed, and Sam asked.

'He said he is a lead singer.'

'Oh, so am I. I also play guitar, bass,and keyboard, but I only sing, and play guitar in the band.' I signed.

He looked shocked, then started to talk. I laugh a little at his cuteness.

'He asked if you want to play volleyball.'

I nood, and get out of the water. I dry off, and then put a big shirt on. After that I grab my hearing aids on. I smile at him, and garb a ball. A few guy's came over to play. It was a guy with bed hair, one with pudding hair, and the last on was Suga.

We had fun all the time. I wasent the best, but it was still fun. The two other's told me there name's. Kuroo was the bed head, and Kenma is the pudding head.

After a while we they went to go practice, and I went to change, and go listen.