33-Pick Up Line's

"Iwa you want to know something?"

"What is it Angle?" He asked.

"I bet I can flirt better." I said.

"Yeah right."

"I changed you them!" I yelled.

"Your on." He said.

"We have 10 minutes to write some down! And go!" I said.

(A/N The pick up line's will not be my. If I put a * then it is mine!)

I started to write some pick up line's down. After the ten minutes we started.

"I must be a snowflake, because I'm falling for you." Iwa said with a smirk.

*"Are you a stuffed animal? Because I just want to cuddle you." He started to giggle at what I said.

"That was cute!" He said,"

"Fell my shirt." Iwa said.

I put my hands on his chest. I felt his mussels throw it, so I blushed.

"Know what it's made of?" He asked.

"No what is it?" I asked.

"Boyfriend material."

I blushed a lot at that.

(A/N I'm am going to say sorry for the next one in here. It is funny so I must do it!)

"My love for you is like diarrhea." I said.

"Let me guess. It stinks?" Iwa asked.

"No! I just can't hold it in." I said.

He started to blush a lot. But he also looked grossed out.

"No that's weird!" He said,"Well here I am! What are your other two wishes?"

"Do you really want to know?" I asked. He kind of nooded. I lean into his ear,"Two is to kiss you, 3 is to always see you."

He smiled at me,"Why thank you!"

"Now my turn again." I said,*"I am a  Genie, and I will grant you three wishes. Oh to bad that they all came true the moment you meet me."

"Okay that was cheesy." He said.

"Yeah I know. You win."

He smiled, and pecked my check,"I love you."

"Love you too!" I said.