36-Lev

I was hanging out with Lev. He wanted to since we haven't in a long time. We were going to go to the beach area. But just to walk.

 But just to walk

(Your Outfit)

He looked at me, as I looked at the water. It was beautiful. I loved the water. But it was a little sad. Water can be tears. Just a little different.

"Hey you okay?" Lev asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say.

"So, do you want to talk?" He asked.

"How about we talk about our fav place in the world?" I asked.

"Sure." He said,"Mine would be the grassy field's. When you walk through the grass with the wind blowing. It's just so nice."

"Mine would be jungle. You can find the animal's, the water, and the tree's. It's just different." I said.

"That makes seance."

"Well it's just what I think! Many think it's just think it's dirty."

"Oh." He said.

We just keep walking on the beach. He looked at my face. I was smiling. The wind felt nice. It was a perfect day.

The sun high, but not two high. When you think about it it was a pretty good day to walk.

It was about time I needed to go though. I wanted to get to the room to finish a new song.

"Hey Lev we should be getting to are cabins." I said.

"Yeah let's get going."

We then walk our separate ways.

(A/N Sorry that this is so short. I just haven't down much with Lev. I just wanted to make a chapter with him. So again sorry this is short!)