29-Finding Out

"Hey babe I'm going to practice with the band!" I yelled to Iwa.

"Okay have fun." He said.

I went to my desk to get my music. I looked over it to find it. I keep looking till Iwa looked at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I can't find the music!" I said in a panic, "That is all of the music for the hole contest! Did you mess with it?"

"No, but Oikawa could of!" He said shocked.

I ran out of the cabin, and to find Oikawa. I ran till I found him.

"Oikawa! What did you do to the music?!" I yelled at him.

"Oh, you mean this?" He asked pulling out shredded papper. I felt the tears coming out of my eye's.

That was the song's me, and my brother wrote before the accident. It was the only copy of it. And I never made the recording of it. It was the one I was going to do to honor him.

I ran away with the tears falling. I pull out my hearing aids so I couldn't hear. I was so upset. He didn't really like me, did he? I didn't know what to do.

When I got in the room Iwa tried to talk to me. I couldn't hear it though. He put the hearing aids in my ear's.

"What happened?" He asked.

"The music was the last thing me, and my brother did before he died!" I said.

"How did he die?" He asked.

*Flash Back*

It was a sunny day out. Me, and Rin were writing some music. I was 13 at the time so I made good song's.

"Brother! Want to help me?" I asked him.

"I would love to!" He said with a big smile.

We made a few song's then he headed to his friend's house. He forgot his bag so I ran out to give it to him. As I yelled his name a car hit him.

"Parker!" I yelled.

*End Of Flash Back*

"And that's how it happened." I said.

"I'm so sorry the Trash can did that to you!" He said softly.

"It only hurt because it's the only copy. I don't even have a recording." I said.

"Well maybe it will come to you! Write a song about him." He said.

"That's a good idea. Thank you!" I said hugging him.

He hugged me back with a big hug. I smiled into his chest. He played with my hair a little as we hugged.