20-Finding My Love

I didn't know what to do. It was almost the third month. I wanted to know who I wanted to be with. Daichi made me feel like I could be myself.

Iwazumi made me feel like I could also be myself. He made my heart race, and always made me happy.

It hit me then. I didn't like Iwaizumi, or Daichi. I liked Daichi as a big brother. I didn't like Iwaizumi though. I loved him.

I am not good with word's though. I was good with song's. 'Maybe I could write him a song!' I thought.

I sat down, and started to write. I wrote two song's in the time before the song sing out. Like we just sing a song, or two.

When I got there I was all dressed up.

(Your Dress)

I walk out on the stage to do the song's.

"Hello guy's! I just want to say that these song's are about someone. And that someone is Iwaizumi." I say.

All of them look at him. I smile as the band started to play the first song.

I see Iwazumi blush a full red. All the guy's mouth drop. I then signal the guy's to start song two.

I them walk off the stage. I don't know if he will like me back though. I just walk to the beach area to walk.

I see Iwazumi walking up to me.

"Hey Iwa!" I say.

"Hey Y/N." He said softly.

"Oikawa was wanting to talk to you about something earlier."

"Well trashkawa can wait." He said.

"Well what did you need?" I ask.

"It's about the song's."

'So he doesn't like me.' I thought with a sigh, "What is it?"

He then takes my waist into his hands. He leaned down, and started to kiss me. I then kiss him back. My arm's around his neck.

His hands went up my back slowly. He then slowly moved them to my checks, and I moved mine to his.

After we pull apart for air I smiled at him. He slightly smiled.

"So will you be my girlfriend?" He asked as he put his forehead on mine.

"I would love too!" I say.

I then sit down on the sand. Iwazumi sat next to me. I put my head on his shoulder. I pull out my phone, and start a song, and started to sing.

As the male vocals came Iwazumi sang.

I held his hand in mine. Since I was a little cheesy I pull his hand up to my lips. I slowly brush my lips on his hand then kiss it.

He blushed at me. I then put my arm around his waist, and pull him close to me. I kiss his cheek, and he smiled down at me.

"Well we should head back. It's getting late." I said.

"Yeah." He said.

We then walk back to are cabins. I smile at him as we walk.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I say walking away.

"Yeah. See you tomorrow." He said.