18-Hang Out

Yesterday afternoon I was asked to hang out. It was with Asahi, Tendo, and Kuroo. They where three of the guy's I liked. The other's were Bokuto, Daichi, Oikawa, Iwaizumi.

I was happy to hang out for a first time in a long time.

(Your Outfit)

I ready to go by the time they came to my door. I open the door to see them all in button up shirts, and jeans.

"Hey guy's! What are we doing today?"

"Well we thought we could go out to eat. Since it's a day off." Asahi said.

"That sounds fun. Come on we can take one of the car's!" I say, "But one of you will have to drive."

"I will." Kuroo said.

I lead them to the car, and Kuroo starts to drive. Then my fav song came on.

"OMG! I love this song!"

I then start singing it out of habit. Then they all just blush.

I was so happy with the song. I was just singing the song till we got to the restaurant. I got out of the car, and walked in with them.

"So have you guy's liked the camp?" I ask.

"It's been really fun!" Tendo said.

"Yeah!" The other's said.

"Good. I haven't had this much fun since I was in the 4th grade." I said sadly.

"Why is that?" Tendo asked.

"Since I was young people always bullied me for being deaf. People always pulled out my hearing aids, and broke them. My mom was the only one who really could do anything about it since my dad left." I said.

"If you don't mind me asking, why did your dad leave?" Asahi asked.

"Same reason Trever dumped me. I am deaf. They didn't want to be around someone deaf. The only reason Trever is in the band is that he wants to be friend's now."

"Oh wow!" Tendo said.

"Yeah, but it's fine! I'm over it." I say with a smile.

The waiter then came to ask us what we want to drink. Asahi got sprit, Tendo got rootbeer, Kuroo got water, and I got F/D. (A/N Favorite Drink)

I was just sipping on it while the other's talked. I was having a lot of fun from this. I haven't had much fun like this in a long time.

I was talking with them as the waiter came back to ask for what we wanted to eat.

I just got my favorite food, F/F. I then sat with my phone for a little. I look at the guy's. When they look at me I smile at them.

"So what do you guy's think if we won't see each other again?" I ask.

"I don't think that can happen!" Asahi said.

"Yeah, but we don't go to the same school. I'm going to be going to Seika high school."

"Well we can get your number." Kuroo said.

"Okay!" I say getting out my phone. I hand it to Daichi, and the other's. They all put there numbers in.

Asahi just went with his name. Tendo went with Red Head Monster. Kuroo was Bed Head.

I smile at them. We went the rest of the day having fun. Then we just went back to the camp.

I was happy, but I found out something. I don't like like them. I feel like I like them all as brother figure's. So that only left Daichi, Bokuto, Oikawa, and Iwazumi.