34-Competition Part2

"Iwa hurry up!" I call to the man in the shower.

"Okay I'm just going to change in the bedroom while you shower!" He yelled back.

The man then came out in his underwear. I blush a lot,"Hey I've seen you in underwear you can see me."

I just run past him into the bathroom. He smirked as I did. Once I got in there my blush faded. I hurry in, and out of the shower.

I then get dressed.

(Your Outfit)

Iwa, and me then head off to the stage. He held my hand as we walked. He lifted my hand, and kissed it. I smile at that, and do the same.

We then get there. Everyone soon went onto the stage.

"So we all thought this through to the one who will not be in this anymore." Jay said.

"The one leaving is Feisty Cat's. Because the passion is key to music. You need passion to play music." Yuki said.

"But that does not mean you can't get better." Joe stated.

"Now let's start with Black Crow's!" Yuki said.

Everyone else left the stage. I look over at Kuroo, Kenma, and Lev. I ran up to them.

"You guy's did great! I know that you can get way better!" I said with a smile.

"Thanks Y/N! We'll be sitting in the audience cheering you on!" Lev said with a smile. They walk off as the song started.

This song was amazing. It's beat was on point, and the feelings. I loved it. They walked off as the judge's start to talk.

I gave them a high five. Iwa walked up to me. I smile at him. He pulled me over to a place no one was at.

"Why are we over here?" You asked.

"So we can listen without having to hear all the talking." He said.

I smile, and kiss him.

"Can High Sky come out next!" Joe said.

They come out, and start to play

(A/N After the song I'm doing a part that happened while they were singing. So if you see the * that means song is over.)

I sat down on the ground. Iwa doing the same. My hand made it's way over to his. I moved his hand over to my thigh. The song was also beautiful. I don't know if I could do better.

I put his hand on my thigh as I thought of that. I blushed lightly. My eye's meet his. I slowly put my hand on his check. He put both his on my checks.

I lean in, and kiss him hard. He pushed ruffly onto my lips also. It was like a desperate kiss. Just like I did to him he bit my bottom lip a bit.

I smile into his lips. He pulled my body closer to his. Putting my arm's around his waist. We parted for air, panting. We then started to kiss again. That was till we heard someone.

"What are you guy's doing?!" Suga asked.

"Oh my gosh Suga. Don't scare us like that!" I said.