21-I Will Always Love You

I was in my room. I was thinking of something's. What will happen after summer? Will I ever see Iwa after? Will I ever get to love him truly? I don't even know!

I felt like the world was falling. What am I going to do? That was untill I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it.

Slowly reveling the man behind the door. It was Iwa.  He saw what I had on, and blushed a full shade of red. Maybe even more then red.

 Maybe even more then red

(Your Outfit)

I had this on since I was just writing music. I didn't think anyone would come so I didn't care.

"Hey Iwa!" I said.

"He-hey Y/N. What are you doing?" He asked.

"Oh, I was writing music fir next month. Since it's the band contest!" I said with a big smile.

"Do you mind if I come in?"

"Come on in." I say, "I'm going to change. Just don't look."

He blushed even more. He looked away as he walked in. I put on a big t-shirt, with no pants.

 I put on a big t-shirt, with no pants

(Your Shirt)

"You can look!" I said to him.

He looked at me still blushing. I smile at him with a warm smile. He laughed a little at my weirdness though.

"So what did you come here for?" I ask him.

"I just wanted to hang with my girlfriend." He said. As he did he lend into me with his hands on my waist.

He slowly leaned into me, and kissed my lips. I smile into his lips. I also giggle as he did. We then pulled apart.

"Looks like you really like to kiss." I say teasingly.

"Only if it's you." He said.

He let go, and I walk to the bed. He walk with me. I sit down on it, and so does he. He smiled at me. I pull my arm's around him. Pulling him to lay down.

He giggled a little. I mean I guess he has a soft spot. He hugged me tightly. Hi head resting on mine. My head in his chest.

"Do you want to stay like this?" He asked.

"Of course. I wish we could stay like this forever." I said, "What do you think will happen after summer?"

"I don't think much will change. I'm going to graduate. I was going to college in the town your going to school you were going to!"

"Oh my gosh, really?!"

"Yep!" He said, "That is if you still love me by then."

"I will always love you. No matter how hard it gets!"

"That's what I was hoping for."

I smile into his chest. His hand gripping my waist. I put my hands into his hair. Gently playing with it. Pulling it softly, and putting it into little ties. But then it just falls back into place.

I loved staying like this. It was nice to cuddle him. To have him with me right now.