3-Practice

I was walking to go listen to Karasuno play first. They where pretty nice people. I wanted to hear how they play together, and help them. I walk in on them warming up. When they finish I walk in.

"Do you mind if I listen? I want to hear how you play, and help you out." I said.

"Of course." Daichi said.

I walk in, and stand in the back.

"Take your time I'll wait." I told them.

Then Tsukishima gave them the look that he was going to start. Daichi looked to the other's as they all nood. Then they started to play.

"Well I think that was good. I just think you guy's need more confidence. If you play like you are ready you will be able to feel like you can do it better." I said.

"Okay Y/N!" The drumer Tanaka said.

The other drumer just rolled his eye's. The bean poll just looked at me and 'tch'ed at me. I smile at them.

"Keep practicing I have to go help the other's. Have fun Black Crow's. You guy's are good." I said then walk out.

I walk to the next practice room. I see them playing something, but ended it soon. I was at Nekoma. There name was kind of cute. It was Feisty Cat.

I walk in, and they look at me, "Can I listen to a song please? I want to help you out so I need to hear you all."

"Yeah just sit down, and listen pretty lady!" A guy with mohawk like hair said.

I stand at the back, and wait for them to start.

"You guy's need to follow the drum's a bit better, and if you can get your voice to kind of copy the way you want it to sound." I said.

"Thank you L/N." Kuroo said.

"You can just call me Y/N." I said then walk to the next room.

It was Shiratorizawa they where warming up by playing notes and stuff.

I walk in and said, "Just here to listen, and help. Play something please."

I smile at them, and they smile back. All of them except a vary strong looking guy. They start to play a song that I thought was cool.

"I thing you need to put more emotion in the music. Evan if its hate it would sound better." I said with a small smile.

"Okay thank you." A guy with red hair sid with a wink.

I smiled at him, and walk away. I walked into the Aoba Johsai room as they where about to start.

"Don't worry I am trying to help. So please play." I said.

"Okay beautifully." A brown haired boy said as a nother guy smacked him in the head. Then they played.

"Wow that was amazing. But you guy's need to use more sadness in the playing with this song."

"Thank you." The guy that hit the other guy said.

I walk out, and went to the last room. It was Fukurodani. It looked like they dident see me because they started to play.

I was crying from the song. It was just so sad. Then they all saw me.

"You guy's are really good. Don't need to help you guy's with anything yet, at lest I don't think so." I said and walk away.

Then I went outside with my band. We set up to sing and stuff for the others. When they all came out we started.

(A/N I'm going to let you know what everyone play's or if they sing.

Bass-Nishinoya, Kia, Kenma, Inuoka, Goshiki, Soekaua, Kindaichi, Takaro, Sarukui, and Komi

Guitar-Hinata, Asahi, Lev, Shouhei, Semi, Ohira, Shinji, Akira, Konoha, and Anahori

Drum's-Tanaka, Tsukishima, Yamomoto, Kawanishi, Iwaizumi, Matsukawa, Washio, and Onaga

Back up singers-Sugawara, Yaku, Tendo, Yahaba, and Akaashi

Lead singers-Daichi, Kuroo, Ushijima, Oikawa, and Bakuto

Thank you all for reading hope you like the new story. I want to know who you want the set ending to be with. If I don't get any comments then I will pick. Oh, and the mistack's are fake the song is perfect. I just need to do it to make it where you help them. Bye reader's!)